- Preheat the oven to 180°C / 350°F
- Butter and line a 9 x 11” tray with parchment baking paper
- Beat the sugar, eggs, vanilla and cocoa powder together. While continuing the beat, trickle in the melted butter
- Sift together the flour, baking powder and salt
- Once your dry mix is combined, stir in the dry mix into your batter mix
- Pour the batter into your prepared tin and spread until even
- Using a tablespoon, drop in spots of peanut butter onto the brownie batter
- Using a knife, swirl the peanut butter along the surface. Don’t worry about making perfect shapes
- Bake this for 35 minutes, or until the brownie keeps a slight jiggle
- Cool completely before cutting
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Sweet Buttery Scones
Preheat the oven to 180°C/356°F In a mixing bowl, mix...
CRANBERRY & CHOCOLATE HOT CROSS BUNS
Soak the cranberries in juice of orange and warm the milk a little....
Crab Tian with brown soda bread & cherry tomatoes
A seafood starter that sets the tone at dinner parties. Find the freshest white...
Salmon Fillets with a garlic, herb and citrus butter
Salmon and lemon were made for each other. Add fresh garlic with some herbs and...
Great shortbread never goes unnoticed. The quintessential buttery biscuit deserv...