- Preheat the oven to 180°C / 350°F
- Butter and line a 9 x 11” tray with parchment baking paper
- Beat the sugar, eggs, vanilla and cocoa powder together. While continuing the beat, trickle in the melted butter
- Sift together the flour, baking powder and salt
- Once your dry mix is combined, stir in the dry mix into your batter mix
- Pour the batter into your prepared tin and spread until even
- Using a tablespoon, drop in spots of peanut butter onto the brownie batter
- Using a knife, swirl the peanut butter along the surface. Don’t worry about making perfect shapes
- Bake this for 35 minutes, or until the brownie keeps a slight jiggle
- Cool completely before cutting
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Valentine Raspberry Hearts
For the Dough: Preheat the oven to 180 °C For the doug...
Great shortbread never goes unnoticed. The quintessential buttery biscuit deserv...
French toast with peaches and bacon
Paul Flynn's French Toast recipe requires ripe peaches, crisp streaky bacon, sof...
Irish Stove-Top Potatoes with cheese
Our national treasure deserves a revival every now and again. Looking back to by...
No Bake Salted Caramel Cheesecake Jars
For the biscuit base, melt the butter and crush the digestives in a...
ROAST PORK WITH APPLE and BLACKBERRIES
Pre-heat the oven to 220°C In a large bowl combine ap...