- Preheat the oven to 180°C / 350°F
- Butter and line a 9 x 11” tray with parchment baking paper
- Beat the sugar, eggs, vanilla and cocoa powder together. While continuing the beat, trickle in the melted butter
- Sift together the flour, baking powder and salt
- Once your dry mix is combined, stir in the dry mix into your batter mix
- Pour the batter into your prepared tin and spread until even
- Using a tablespoon, drop in spots of peanut butter onto the brownie batter
- Using a knife, swirl the peanut butter along the surface. Don’t worry about making perfect shapes
- Bake this for 35 minutes, or until the brownie keeps a slight jiggle
- Cool completely before cutting
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Irish stew hot-pot
Cold Winter evenings, a peat fire and pot of stew. This recipe is a right of pas...
KERRYGOLD FISH PIE
Preheat the oven to 200c. Grate the raw potatoes with th...
There are two secret ingredients to fab scones. Kerrygold and a splash of love....
Baked mackerel with pancetta
Mackerel and pancetta. An unlikely pair but an inspired idea. Pancetta is Italia...
Minty Mushey Peas
Mushy peas are traditionally served with fish and chips but their appeal has spr...