- Preheat the oven to 180°C / 350°F
- Butter and line a 9 x 11” tray with parchment baking paper
- Beat the sugar, eggs, vanilla and cocoa powder together. While continuing the beat, trickle in the melted butter
- Sift together the flour, baking powder and salt
- Once your dry mix is combined, stir in the dry mix into your batter mix
- Pour the batter into your prepared tin and spread until even
- Using a tablespoon, drop in spots of peanut butter onto the brownie batter
- Using a knife, swirl the peanut butter along the surface. Don’t worry about making perfect shapes
- Bake this for 35 minutes, or until the brownie keeps a slight jiggle
- Cool completely before cutting
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Champ and Colcannon
The humble spud. What a versatile vegetable. This recipe is an old friend that s...
Spinach and feta pie
A hit with all the family, meat-lovers and veggies will polish off this tasty pi...
Shirley Shannon’s spicy butter chicken
Clodagh McKenna Farmhouse Recipe This family favourite, from the Shannon Fami...
The sublime supper favourite, homemade apple tart evokes childhood memories of g...
Spiced Toffee Apple Cake
Shane Smith's spiced toffee apple cake serves 10-12. Preheat your o...
Batter fish with cucumber and radish salad
For the Fish: or the beer batter, put the flour together with the b...