At home with Kerrygold
Peanut butter brownies
- 250g of melted Kerrygold Pure Irish Salted Butter
- 500g granulated sugar
- 3 leggs (L)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 100g cocoa powder
- 200g plain flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 6 tbsp smooth peanut butter
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 180°C / 350°F
- Butter and line a 9 x 11” tray with parchment baking paper
- Beat the sugar, eggs, vanilla and cocoa powder together. While continuing the beat, trickle in the melted butter
- Sift together the flour, baking powder and salt
- Once your dry mix is combined, stir in the dry mix into your batter mix
- Pour the batter into your prepared tin and spread until even
- Using a tablespoon, drop in spots of peanut butter onto the brownie batter
- Using a knife, swirl the peanut butter along the surface. Don’t worry about making perfect shapes
- Bake this for 35 minutes, or until the brownie keeps a slight jiggle
- Cool completely before cutting
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Apple & Hazelnut Streusel
This winter warmer is scrumptious with custard, clotted cream or crème fraîche...
Stain Glass Window Cookies
This recipe makes 20 of Shane Smith's stain glass window cookies. P...
Blitz the digestives in a blender or put in a zip lock plastic bag a...
EASY ONE TRAY CHICKEN DINNER
Looking for a quick and easy dish that will please everyone? Try these chicken f...
Sometimes the simple things hit the spot. Like homemade scones still warm from t...
Lemon Drizzle Squares
Tried, tested and perfected, this recipe is in the oven in five minutes flat. Ju...
Serves 24 squares
French toast with peaches and bacon
Paul Flynn's French Toast recipe requires ripe peaches, crisp streaky bacon, sof...