- Line a large bowl/dish with a triple layer of clingfilm, crisscrossing one layer with the other, making sure there is a generous overlap. (If you rub a little oil into the bowl first, it helps the clingfilm stick)
- Whisk the cream and icing sugar until medium to firm peaks
- Break the meringue shells into the cream and fold gently until well mixed
- Transfer into a cling film lined bowl/dish, patting down evenly. Cover with the cling and freeze overnight
- Place everything except the butter in a bowl and whisk well
- Place in the microwave on a low setting for one minute
- Remove and then whisk in the butter
- Continue to cook and whisk at one minute intervals until the curd starts to set. It should take three or four turns
- Transfer into clean jars and allow to cool. Keep in the fridge.
- Decorate the ice-cream merengue cake with mint & berries of your choice
- Drizzle the cake with as much lemon curd as so desired
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Remove the stalks and place the apples in a bowl of boiling water, r...
MUSSELS COOKED WITH CREAM, CHORIZO, GARLIC AND FLAT – LEAF PARSLEY
Start by prepping the mussels. The shells should be tightly shut and...
Cauliflower and St. Tola fritters
For the Fritters: Mash up the cauliflower, then add in the eggs, ch...
No Bake Salted Caramel Cheesecake Jars
For the biscuit base, melt the butter and crush the digestives in a...
Eton Mess No Bake Cheesecake
Eton Mess has long been a family favorite when it comes to desserts. Try our twi...
Coconut Frosted Banana Bread
Preheat your oven to 165°c and lightly butter, flour and line a cak...