- Bring two saucepans of water up to a boil with a pinch of sea salt.
- Blanch the kale in boiling water for 3-4 minutes, refresh under cold water and drain well.
- In a blender add the kale, brazil nuts and olive oil blend to a smooth paste.
- Cook the linguine following the on pack instructions reserving some of the pasta water, drain and add back to the pan with the kale pesto, butter and a splash of the pasta water over a medium heat. Stir to coat well and serve immediately.
- Garnish with chopped brazil nuts and grated parmesan if desired.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
There are two secret ingredients to fab scones. Kerrygold and a splash of love....
Rhubarb & Strawberry Sponge Pudding
Dessert doesn’t need justification but if anyone asks, this recipe has two of...
KERRYGOLD FISH PIE
Preheat the oven to 200c. Grate the raw potatoes with th...
Spinach and feta pie
A hit with all the family, meat-lovers and veggies will polish off this tasty pi...
Mixed Berry Crumble
Ideal for the predictably unpredictable Irish weather, this is a dessert for all...