- Preheat the oven to 200°, 400° F or Gas Mark 6.
- Cut the potatoes in half or in quarters if they are very big: they should all be similar in size. Put them into a saucepan and fill one third of the way with water. Bring to the boil and cook for 8-10 minutes then drain at set aside.
- Place the butter in a frying pan over a hot hob. When the butter is melted, stir in the rosemary and the crushed garlic.
- Place the potatoes into the frying pan using a spoon, and gently scoop the rosemary and garlic butter over the potatoes. Turn the potatoes until they are golden in colour.
- Transfer the potatoes to a roasting dish and pour the remaining flavoured butter over the potatoes. Place in the pre-heated oven for 25 minutes. Until the potatoes have a lovely crispy skin and are cooked through.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Cajun Potato Wedges
Perfect for a party or barbecue, this spicy appetizer will keep peckish guests h...
Great shortbread never goes unnoticed. The quintessential buttery biscuit deserv...
Kerrygold Strawberry Meringue Cake
Preheat the oven to 175c. Mix the butter, 125g sugar and...
Lamb chops with red wine, rosemary and garlic butter
Marinated lamb chops. Tender and tasty. Bring out the best in them with rosemary...
Griddled asparagus with lemon butter sauce
Asparagus are the baby shoots of a cultivated lily plant. A delicacy with an int...