- Preheat the oven to 200°, 400° F or Gas Mark 6.
- Cut the potatoes in half or in quarters if they are very big: they should all be similar in size. Put them into a saucepan and fill one third of the way with water. Bring to the boil and cook for 8-10 minutes then drain at set aside.
- Place the butter in a frying pan over a hot hob. When the butter is melted, stir in the rosemary and the crushed garlic.
- Place the potatoes into the frying pan using a spoon, and gently scoop the rosemary and garlic butter over the potatoes. Turn the potatoes until they are golden in colour.
- Transfer the potatoes to a roasting dish and pour the remaining flavoured butter over the potatoes. Place in the pre-heated oven for 25 minutes. Until the potatoes have a lovely crispy skin and are cooked through.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Lemon Polenta cake
Beat together the butter and sugar until you get a fluffy & pale...
CHOCOLATE CHIP PANCAKES WITH MAPLE KERRYGOLD BUTTER
For the maple butter, whip 50ml of the maple syrup and butter togeth...
Smoked Bacon and Pecan Brussel Sprouts with Shallot Butter
This is a great way to ensure that your brussel sprouts end up perfectly cooked....
Roasted Buttery Parmesan Parsnips
Try to find nice small firm parsnips that will have a wonderful almost nutty fla...
Preheat the oven to 180 ° C, thoroughly grease a 28 cm springform p...
The stuff of legends, ciabatta or panettone can’t touch traditional Irish soda...