- Preheat the oven to 200°, 400° F or Gas Mark 6.
- Cut the potatoes in half or in quarters if they are very big: they should all be similar in size. Put them into a saucepan and fill one third of the way with water. Bring to the boil and cook for 8-10 minutes then drain at set aside.
- Place the butter in a frying pan over a hot hob. When the butter is melted, stir in the rosemary and the crushed garlic.
- Place the potatoes into the frying pan using a spoon, and gently scoop the rosemary and garlic butter over the potatoes. Turn the potatoes until they are golden in colour.
- Transfer the potatoes to a roasting dish and pour the remaining flavoured butter over the potatoes. Place in the pre-heated oven for 25 minutes. Until the potatoes have a lovely crispy skin and are cooked through.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Kerrygold Honey Glazed Ham
It's not a holiday feast without the Christmas ham and this recipe for a sticky...
Apple & Hazelnut Streusel
This winter warmer is scrumptious with custard, clotted cream or crème fraîche...
Barbecue Potato Spice with Harissa Herbal Butter Dip
Soak the wooden skewers in cold water for about 30 minutes....
Chilli Butter Poached Prawns
Spice up your life with this irresistible shellfish recipe. Easy to whip up in n...
STUFFED BREAD WITH IRISH CHEDDAR
Everyone loves bread. Try adding some of our delicious Irish cheddar cheese to m...