- 50g kerrygold unsalted butter
- 100g digestives
- 100g icing sugar
- 250g cream cheese
- 150 ml double cream
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 75g kerrygold unsalted butter
- 50g dark brown sugar
- 50g caster sugar
- 50g golden syrup
- 12ml double cream
- A good pinch of sea salt
- For the biscuit base, melt the butter and crush the digestives in a zip lock bag with a rolling pin. Mix the butter with the biscuit crumbs and divide the mixture into 4 small jars or glasses. Press the biscuit mixture down into the bottom of the glass and refrigerate.
- For the cheesecake layer, whip the cream until it starts to become stiff using an electric whisk. Add the cream cheese and beat until nice and creamy. Add the sieved icing sugar and vanilla and beat again.
- Divide the cheesecake filling between the jars on top of the biscuit base.
- For the caramel sauce, melt the butter, sugars and syrup in a saucepan and let simmer for 3 minutes, stirring every now and again.
- Add the cream and sea salt and stir again. Taste and add more salt if you like then cook for another minute. Pour into a jug and leave to cool in the fridge to thicken a bit.
- When cooled and thickened, pour the salted caramel sauce on top of the cheesecake filling in the jars and serve.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Great shortbread never goes unnoticed. The quintessential buttery biscuit deserv...
Field mushroom soup with crunchy garlic croutons
Autumn beckons with this earthy wholesome soup. Forage for wild field mushrooms...
Chocolate Biscuit Cake Christmas Cracker
Perfect for a delicious edible Christmas gift this Christmas! Place...
Rasberry Victoria Sponge Cake
Home Sweet Home is all the sweeter with freshly baked Victorian sponge cake. Tra...
Griddled asparagus with lemon butter sauce
Asparagus are the baby shoots of a cultivated lily plant. A delicacy with an int...
Apple & Hazelnut Streusel
This winter warmer is scrumptious with custard, clotted cream or crème fraîche...