- 30g Kerrygold Pure Irish Salted Butter
- 225g chestnut mushrooms, quartered
- 150g tomatoes, halved or quartered (we’ve used a mixture of cherry and heritage tomatoes)
- 3 eggs (L)
- 200g baked beans
- 100g new or baby potatoes
- 1/2 red pepper, thinly sliced
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- A small handful of fresh flat leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- Preheat the oven to 200C.
- Parboil the new potatoes for five minutes, then drain and slice in half.
- Heat half the butter in a large, frying pan over a medium–high heat. Gently fry the mushrooms, red peppers and parboiled potatoes for 5 minutes, or until the potatoes are soft.
- Melt the remaining butter in the pan. Once it has started to froth, scatter in the tomatoes and place in the oven to cook for 5 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the oven and sprinkle over the beans. Make three shallow wells in the mixture and crack in the eggs. Pop on a lid and cook further until the egg whites are just set and the yolks are still runny.
- Garnish with the parsley and serve straightaway with some hot buttered toast.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
The stuff of legends, ciabatta or panettone can’t touch traditional Irish soda...
No Bake Salted Caramel Cheesecake Jars
For the biscuit base, melt the butter and crush the digestives in a...
chocolate Chip, Buttercream Cookie sandwich
Shane's Smith's Chocoalte Chip, Buttercream Cookie sandwich recipe is not just f...
HERB & CHILI BUTTER
Butter is one of the most versatile and widely used ingredients by chefs all ove...
Cajun Potato Wedges
Perfect for a party or barbecue, this spicy appetizer will keep peckish guests h...