- Preheat the oven to 220 ° C and line a baking tray with parchment paper, placing a wire rack on top.
- Next, melt the butter and add the salt, garlic powder, paprika and combine.
- Cut the chicken wings in half with a sharp knife and place in a large bowl.
- Coat the chicken with the spiced butter and then leave to marinate for 10-15 minutes.
- Now, place the marinated chicken wings on the wire rack, making sure that they do not overlap. Cook in the middle position for 15-20 minutes, then turn once and cook again for 15-20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, put the BBQ sauce with the honey and the ketchup / Sriracha sauce in a small saucepan and let it simmer for 3-5 minutes, keep stirring so it doesn't stick.
- Brush the wings with the sauce, turn them over and brush on the other side as well. Then cook again in the oven for about 10-15 minutes.
- Serve the finished chicken wings with ketchup, mayonnaise or BBQ sauce.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
ROSEMARY, CRANBERRY AND CLEMENTINE BUTTER
METHOD: 1. Cream together the butter with all of the ingredients using the ba...
Chocolate Hazelnut Eclairs
Preheat the oven to 220 ̊C/425 ̊F/Gas Mark 7 and line two large ba...
Kerrygold Strawberry Meringue Cake
Preheat the oven to 175c. Mix the butter, 125g sugar and...
French Toast (Pain Perdu)
Whisk the egg, icing sugar and whole milk together thoroughly and po...