- Preheat the oven to 220 ° C and line a baking tray with parchment paper, placing a wire rack on top.
- Next, melt the butter and add the salt, garlic powder, paprika and combine.
- Cut the chicken wings in half with a sharp knife and place in a large bowl.
- Coat the chicken with the spiced butter and then leave to marinate for 10-15 minutes.
- Now, place the marinated chicken wings on the wire rack, making sure that they do not overlap. Cook in the middle position for 15-20 minutes, then turn once and cook again for 15-20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, put the BBQ sauce with the honey and the ketchup / Sriracha sauce in a small saucepan and let it simmer for 3-5 minutes, keep stirring so it doesn't stick.
- Brush the wings with the sauce, turn them over and brush on the other side as well. Then cook again in the oven for about 10-15 minutes.
- Serve the finished chicken wings with ketchup, mayonnaise or BBQ sauce.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Smoked Bacon and Pecan Brussel Sprouts with Shallot Butter
This is a great way to ensure that your brussel sprouts end up perfectly cooked....
Bread & Butter Pudding
Bread and butter. Frugal but fancy. Makes you wonder why the best course is last...
EASY ONE TRAY CHICKEN DINNER
Looking for a quick and easy dish that will please everyone? Try these chicken f...
Irish stew hot-pot
Cold Winter evenings, a peat fire and pot of stew. This recipe is a right of pas...
Minty Mushey Peas
Mushy peas are traditionally served with fish and chips but their appeal has spr...