- Beat together the butter and sugar until you get a fluffy & pale consistency
- Next, add in one egg to this mixture at at time, once mixed well you can then add in the vanilla essence
- Mix the polenta, desiccated coconut & ground almonds together and fold this into your wet mixture
- You can then add in the lemon zest & juice
- Next, grease an 8 inch tin & line with parchment paper
- Pour your cake mixture into the tin & bake at 160°C for 30-40 minutes
- After baking, allow the cake to cool in the tin for about 10 minutes
- Once cooled, remove the cake from the tin & serve with lemon curd & fresh cream
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Minty Mushey Peas
Mushy peas are traditionally served with fish and chips but their appeal has spr...
Champ and Colcannon
The humble spud. What a versatile vegetable. This recipe is an old friend that s...
ROAST PORK WITH APPLE and BLACKBERRIES
Pre-heat the oven to 220°C In a large bowl combine ap...
Kerrygold Chicken Wings
Preparation time: 15 minutes Baking time: approx. 40-55 minutes Pr...
Cheat Chocolate Fudge
Line a 7 inch tin or Tupperware with cling film. Set aside....