- Soak the wooden skewers in cold water for about 30 minutes.
- Clean the potatoes and cook in boiling water for about 15-20 minutes. Remove and allow to cool.
- Mix the cream cheese with butter, herbs, harissa paste, salt and pepper and about 1 tbsp. olive oil to a smooth dip.
- Halve the potatoes lengthways and fill each with a piece of butter, herbs, cheddar and thyme. Fold back together and wrap with the halved bacon slice. Put one potato on a skewer.
- Fry the potatoes on the grill, over a high heat for about 5 minutes, until the bacon is browned
- Serve with the dip.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Irish Oat Flapjacks
What a delectable culinary comfort. Delicious hot or cold, you can whip up these...
ROSEMARY, CRANBERRY AND CLEMENTINE BUTTER
METHOD: 1. Cream together the butter with all of the ingredients using the ba...
CHOCOLATE PECAN BROWNIE TRIFLE WITH ORANGE BLOSSOM CREAM
Clodagh McKenna Farmhouse Recipe...
Rhubarb & Strawberry Sponge Pudding
Dessert doesn’t need justification but if anyone asks, this recipe has two of...
PANCAKES WITH SALTED CARAMEL SAUCE
Salted caramel has been popping up in recipes a lot lately, but have you ever tr...
SPICY SAN MARZANO TOMATO AND BUTTER SAUCE PIZZA
For the pizza dough: Mix the yeast and water together...