- Soak the wooden skewers in cold water for about 30 minutes.
- Clean the potatoes and cook in boiling water for about 15-20 minutes. Remove and allow to cool.
- Mix the cream cheese with butter, herbs, harissa paste, salt and pepper and about 1 tbsp. olive oil to a smooth dip.
- Halve the potatoes lengthways and fill each with a piece of butter, herbs, cheddar and thyme. Fold back together and wrap with the halved bacon slice. Put one potato on a skewer.
- Fry the potatoes on the grill, over a high heat for about 5 minutes, until the bacon is browned
- Serve with the dip.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
The sublime supper favourite, homemade apple tart evokes childhood memories of g...
Griddled asparagus with lemon butter sauce
Asparagus are the baby shoots of a cultivated lily plant. A delicacy with an int...
HERB & CHILI BUTTER
Butter is one of the most versatile and widely used ingredients by chefs all ove...
Remove the stalks and place the apples in a bowl of boiling water, r...
Preheat the oven to 180 ° C, thoroughly grease a 28 cm springform p...
SPRING VEGETABLE RISOTTO
In a heavy bottomed pan, heat half of the butter and the olive oil o...