- Soak the wooden skewers in cold water for about 30 minutes.
- Clean the potatoes and cook in boiling water for about 15-20 minutes. Remove and allow to cool.
- Mix the cream cheese with butter, herbs, harissa paste, salt and pepper and about 1 tbsp. olive oil to a smooth dip.
- Halve the potatoes lengthways and fill each with a piece of butter, herbs, cheddar and thyme. Fold back together and wrap with the halved bacon slice. Put one potato on a skewer.
- Fry the potatoes on the grill, over a high heat for about 5 minutes, until the bacon is browned
- Serve with the dip.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Rasberry Victoria Sponge Cake
Home Sweet Home is all the sweeter with freshly baked Victorian sponge cake. Tra...
Kerrygold Honey Glazed Ham
It's not a holiday feast without the Christmas ham and this recipe for a sticky...
LEG OF LAMB WITH ROSEMARY AND IRISH BUTTER
No Easter meal is complete without a roast leg of lamb, indeed it's delicious an...
Baked Lemon & Vanilla Cheesecake
If you are looking for your signature dinner party dessert, the search is over....
Chilli Butter Poached Prawns
Spice up your life with this irresistible shellfish recipe. Easy to whip up in n...
There are two secret ingredients to fab scones. Kerrygold and a splash of love....