- Soak the wooden skewers in cold water for about 30 minutes.
- Clean the potatoes and cook in boiling water for about 15-20 minutes. Remove and allow to cool.
- Mix the cream cheese with butter, herbs, harissa paste, salt and pepper and about 1 tbsp. olive oil to a smooth dip.
- Halve the potatoes lengthways and fill each with a piece of butter, herbs, cheddar and thyme. Fold back together and wrap with the halved bacon slice. Put one potato on a skewer.
- Fry the potatoes on the grill, over a high heat for about 5 minutes, until the bacon is browned
- Serve with the dip.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Garlic Stuffed Mushrooms with cheese
45 minutes is a long time to cook garlic but when you taste the resulting purée...
SUMMER PASTA BAKE
Pre-heat your oven 200C Place a saucepan of water over a...
Field mushroom soup with crunchy garlic croutons
Autumn beckons with this earthy wholesome soup. Forage for wild field mushrooms...
Apple & Hazelnut Streusel
This winter warmer is scrumptious with custard, clotted cream or crème fraîche...
Halloween Monster Cookies
Start with the cream. Finely chop the chocolate and place in a bowl...