- 1 sheet of ready rolled puff pastry
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp of dried mixed spice
- 150g butternut squash
- 100g potato
- 2 carrots, diced
- 4 tomatoes, diced
- 100g Kerrygold Butter, cubed
- A drizzle of rapeseed oil
- A sprinkle of sesame seeds
- Salt and pepper
- 1 egg, beaten
- Preheat the oven to 180c
- Place all the vegetables onto a large baking tray and scatter in the cubed Kerrygold Butter. Drizzle over the oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper and roast in the oven for 20 minutes.
- On a large, greased baking sheet, lay out the puff pastry ready for the vegetables.
- Once the vegetables are cooked, pop them in the middle of the puff pastry, leaving 2 inches around the outside.
- Next, bunch the pastry up around the vegetables and just over the top to create a well. Brush with the egg wash and sprinkle over the sesame seeds.
- Pop in the oven for 35-40 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
CHOCOLATE CHIP PANCAKES WITH MAPLE KERRYGOLD BUTTER
For the maple butter, whip 50ml of the maple syrup and butter togeth...
Spinach and feta pie
A hit with all the family, meat-lovers and veggies will polish off this tasty pi...
Lamb chops with red wine, rosemary and garlic butter
Marinated lamb chops. Tender and tasty. Bring out the best in them with rosemary...
GRANOLA AND BANANA BREAKFAST BARS
Preheat the oven to 180c and line a baking tray w...
CHOCOLATE PECAN BROWNIE TRIFLE WITH ORANGE BLOSSOM CREAM
Clodagh McKenna Farmhouse Recipe...
Cauliflower and St. Tola fritters
For the Fritters: Mash up the cauliflower, then add in the eggs, ch...