- Preheat the oven to 180c and line a baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- On the stove, gently melt the Kerrygold butter and the honey.
- In a large bowl, add the granola, chopped dates, mashed bananas and grated apple.
- Next, pour in the honey and butter mix and stir well.
- Pour the mix into the tray and pop in the oven for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
- Leave to cool before cutting into bars.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Spinach and feta pie
A hit with all the family, meat-lovers and veggies will polish off this tasty pi...
Barbeque Shrimp ‘n’ Grits Asian Style
To prepare: Light the barbeque an hour before grilling to make sure it is nic...
MUSSELS COOKED WITH CREAM, CHORIZO, GARLIC AND FLAT – LEAF PARSLEY
Start by prepping the mussels. The shells should be tightly shut and...
Irish Stove-Top Potatoes with cheese
Our national treasure deserves a revival every now and again. Looking back to by...
Great shortbread never goes unnoticed. The quintessential buttery biscuit deserv...