- Preheat the oven to 180c and line a baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- On the stove, gently melt the Kerrygold butter and the honey.
- In a large bowl, add the granola, chopped dates, mashed bananas and grated apple.
- Next, pour in the honey and butter mix and stir well.
- Pour the mix into the tray and pop in the oven for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
- Leave to cool before cutting into bars.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Barbeque Shrimp ‘n’ Grits Asian Style
To prepare: Light the barbeque an hour before grilling to make sure it is nic...
Irish Oat Flapjacks
What a delectable culinary comfort. Delicious hot or cold, you can whip up these...
Barbecue Potato Spice with Harissa Herbal Butter Dip
Soak the wooden skewers in cold water for about 30 minutes....
Remove the stalks and place the apples in a bowl of boiling water, r...