- Preheat the oven to 180c and line a baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- On the stove, gently melt the Kerrygold butter and the honey.
- In a large bowl, add the granola, chopped dates, mashed bananas and grated apple.
- Next, pour in the honey and butter mix and stir well.
- Pour the mix into the tray and pop in the oven for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
- Leave to cool before cutting into bars.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
SPRING ONION POTATO CAKES
Begin by boiling the potatoes until soft. Next, m...
YELLOW CUPCAKES WITH CHOCOLATE FROSTING
These classic yellow cupcakes with chocolate butter frosting are fun and easy to...
Spiced Toffee Apple Cake
Shane Smith's spiced toffee apple cake serves 10-12. Preheat your o...
Barbeque Lamb Chops with Irish Summer Salad Middle Eastern Style
To prepare: Light your barbeque an hour before you intend...
CHOCOLATE PECAN BROWNIE TRIFLE WITH ORANGE BLOSSOM CREAM
Clodagh McKenna Farmhouse Recipe...