- 225g (8 oz) Kerrygold Pure Irish Salted Butter Kerrygold Pure Irish Salted Butter
- 100g (4 oz) (½ cup) caster sugar, extra to dredge
- 225g (8 oz) (1 cup) plain flour, sifted, extra for dusting
- 125g (4 ½ oz) (1 cup) cornflour, sifted
- Freshly whipped cream
- Choice of fresh berries (raspberries, strawberries, blueberries)
- Heat up the oven to 150°C (300°F), Gas Mark 2. Blend the butter and caster sugar in a food processor until pale and fluffy.
- Add the sifted flour and cornflour and blend briefly, until thoroughly combined.
- Roll out the dough with a rolling pin on a lightly floured surface. Cut out the shapes using a heart shaped cutter.
- Place on a baking tray and leave in oven for 20 minutes or until they turn golden brown.
- Leave for 5 minutes before transferring onto a wire rack to cool.
- To serve, whip fresh cream and place the cream and some fresh berries in between two biscuits. Top with more berries and a dredge of icing sugar to finish.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Irish Stove-Top Potatoes with cheese
Our national treasure deserves a revival every now and again. Looking back to by...
The classic muffin. Breakfast fit for a king or a well-deserved treat at the end...
Chocolate Hazelnut Eclairs
Preheat the oven to 220 ̊C/425 ̊F/Gas Mark 7 and line two large ba...
A simple but effective baking idea this Halloween, get creative for the perfect...
Great shortbread never goes unnoticed. The quintessential buttery biscuit deserv...
STUFFED BREAD WITH IRISH CHEDDAR
Everyone loves bread. Try adding some of our delicious Irish cheddar cheese to m...