- 225g (8 oz) Kerrygold Pure Irish Salted Butter Kerrygold Pure Irish Salted Butter
- 100g (4 oz) (½ cup) caster sugar, extra to dredge
- 225g (8 oz) (1 cup) plain flour, sifted, extra for dusting
- 125g (4 ½ oz) (1 cup) cornflour, sifted
- Freshly whipped cream
- Choice of fresh berries (raspberries, strawberries, blueberries)
- Heat up the oven to 150°C (300°F), Gas Mark 2. Blend the butter and caster sugar in a food processor until pale and fluffy.
- Add the sifted flour and cornflour and blend briefly, until thoroughly combined.
- Roll out the dough with a rolling pin on a lightly floured surface. Cut out the shapes using a heart shaped cutter.
- Place on a baking tray and leave in oven for 20 minutes or until they turn golden brown.
- Leave for 5 minutes before transferring onto a wire rack to cool.
- To serve, whip fresh cream and place the cream and some fresh berries in between two biscuits. Top with more berries and a dredge of icing sugar to finish.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Irish stew hot-pot
Cold Winter evenings, a peat fire and pot of stew. This recipe is a right of pas...
Field mushroom soup with crunchy garlic croutons
Autumn beckons with this earthy wholesome soup. Forage for wild field mushrooms...
Kerrygold Mince Pies
These can be packed in cellophane bags and tied with ribbons to be given as a ni...
Garlic Stuffed Mushrooms with cheese
45 minutes is a long time to cook garlic but when you taste the resulting purée...
Cajun Potato Wedges
Perfect for a party or barbecue, this spicy appetizer will keep peckish guests h...
Roasted Buttery Parmesan Parsnips
Try to find nice small firm parsnips that will have a wonderful almost nutty fla...