- 225g (8 oz) Kerrygold Pure Irish Salted Butter Kerrygold Pure Irish Salted Butter
- 100g (4 oz) (½ cup) caster sugar, extra to dredge
- 225g (8 oz) (1 cup) plain flour, sifted, extra for dusting
- 125g (4 ½ oz) (1 cup) cornflour, sifted
- Freshly whipped cream
- Choice of fresh berries (raspberries, strawberries, blueberries)
- Heat up the oven to 150°C (300°F), Gas Mark 2. Blend the butter and caster sugar in a food processor until pale and fluffy.
- Add the sifted flour and cornflour and blend briefly, until thoroughly combined.
- Roll out the dough with a rolling pin on a lightly floured surface. Cut out the shapes using a heart shaped cutter.
- Place on a baking tray and leave in oven for 20 minutes or until they turn golden brown.
- Leave for 5 minutes before transferring onto a wire rack to cool.
- To serve, whip fresh cream and place the cream and some fresh berries in between two biscuits. Top with more berries and a dredge of icing sugar to finish.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Batter fish with cucumber and radish salad
For the Fish: or the beer batter, put the flour together with the b...
KERRYGOLD EASTER TRAYBAKE
To begin, place the butter and the chocolate in h...
Melt your butter and add it to a shallow bowl. Mix in crushed garlic...
PANCAKES WITH SALTED CARAMEL SAUCE
Salted caramel has been popping up in recipes a lot lately, but have you ever tr...
Mixed Berry Crumble
Ideal for the predictably unpredictable Irish weather, this is a dessert for all...