- 225g (8 oz) Kerrygold Pure Irish Salted Butter Kerrygold Pure Irish Salted Butter
- 100g (4 oz) (½ cup) caster sugar, extra to dredge
- 225g (8 oz) (1 cup) plain flour, sifted, extra for dusting
- 125g (4 ½ oz) (1 cup) cornflour, sifted
- Freshly whipped cream
- Choice of fresh berries (raspberries, strawberries, blueberries)
- Heat up the oven to 150°C (300°F), Gas Mark 2. Blend the butter and caster sugar in a food processor until pale and fluffy.
- Add the sifted flour and cornflour and blend briefly, until thoroughly combined.
- Roll out the dough with a rolling pin on a lightly floured surface. Cut out the shapes using a heart shaped cutter.
- Place on a baking tray and leave in oven for 20 minutes or until they turn golden brown.
- Leave for 5 minutes before transferring onto a wire rack to cool.
- To serve, whip fresh cream and place the cream and some fresh berries in between two biscuits. Top with more berries and a dredge of icing sugar to finish.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
On a lightly floured cutting board, roll out one sheet of the puff p...
chocolate Chip, Buttercream Cookie sandwich
Shane's Smith's Chocoalte Chip, Buttercream Cookie sandwich recipe is not just f...
The sublime supper favourite, homemade apple tart evokes childhood memories of g...
Griddled asparagus with lemon butter sauce
Asparagus are the baby shoots of a cultivated lily plant. A delicacy with an int...
KERRYGOLD EASTER TRAYBAKE
To begin, place the butter and the chocolate in h...
Baked mackerel with pancetta
Mackerel and pancetta. An unlikely pair but an inspired idea. Pancetta is Italia...