- Lightly mix the Eggs and milk in a bowl
- Soak your bread in the eggy milk mixture for 2-3 minutes
- Heat a frying pan gently with the butter and the oil
- When it starts to foam, shake off the excess egg from the bread and fry in the butter for 2 minutes on each side
- When the bread is golden brown, drain on some kitchen towel and serve straight away with the peaches, cooked bacon and a generous drizzle of maple syrup on top
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Garlic Stuffed Mushrooms with cheese
45 minutes is a long time to cook garlic but when you taste the resulting purée...
Millionaire Chocolate Squares
Caramel, chocolate and shortbread. The holy trinity of baking. Great shortbread...
PANCAKES WITH SALTED CARAMEL SAUCE
Salted caramel has been popping up in recipes a lot lately, but have you ever tr...
This iconic cake is a favourite with all the family. Curious culinary spirits ca...
Rasberry Victoria Sponge Cake
Home Sweet Home is all the sweeter with freshly baked Victorian sponge cake. Tra...
Great shortbread never goes unnoticed. The quintessential buttery biscuit deserv...