- Lightly mix the Eggs and milk in a bowl
- Soak your bread in the eggy milk mixture for 2-3 minutes
- Heat a frying pan gently with the butter and the oil
- When it starts to foam, shake off the excess egg from the bread and fry in the butter for 2 minutes on each side
- When the bread is golden brown, drain on some kitchen towel and serve straight away with the peaches, cooked bacon and a generous drizzle of maple syrup on top
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Chilli Butter Poached Prawns
Spice up your life with this irresistible shellfish recipe. Easy to whip up in n...
Champ and Colcannon
The humble spud. What a versatile vegetable. This recipe is an old friend that s...
Cajun Potato Wedges
Perfect for a party or barbecue, this spicy appetizer will keep peckish guests h...
Sometimes the simple things hit the spot. Like homemade scones still warm from t...
pan fried sea bream
Start the sauce first. Add you wine, shallots, bay leaf and thyme in...