- 140g salted butter, softened
- 70g dried cranberries, really finely chopped
- 4 sprigs of fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 clementine, zest & chopped segments
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
This iconic cake is a favourite with all the family. Curious culinary spirits ca...
Champ and Colcannon
The humble spud. What a versatile vegetable. This recipe is an old friend that s...
Smoked Bacon and Pecan Brussel Sprouts with Shallot Butter
This is a great way to ensure that your brussel sprouts end up perfectly cooked....
The classic muffin. Breakfast fit for a king or a well-deserved treat at the end...
LEG OF LAMB WITH ROSEMARY AND IRISH BUTTER
No Easter meal is complete without a roast leg of lamb, indeed it's delicious an...
Cheat Chocolate Fudge
Line a 7 inch tin or Tupperware with cling film. Set aside....