- 140g salted butter, softened
- 70g dried cranberries, really finely chopped
- 4 sprigs of fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 clementine, zest & chopped segments
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Irish Oat Flapjacks
What a delectable culinary comfort. Delicious hot or cold, you can whip up these...
Mixed Berry Crumble
Ideal for the predictably unpredictable Irish weather, this is a dessert for all...
HERB & CHILI BUTTER
Butter is one of the most versatile and widely used ingredients by chefs all ove...
Baked aubergine with tomato and cheese
Whoever said vegetables lack substance will eat their words with our baked auber...
Bread & Butter Pudding
Bread and butter. Frugal but fancy. Makes you wonder why the best course is last...
Kerrygold Honey Glazed Ham
It's not a holiday feast without the Christmas ham and this recipe for a sticky...