- 140g salted butter, softened
- 70g dried cranberries, really finely chopped
- 4 sprigs of fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 clementine, zest & chopped segments
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Mixed Berry Crumble
Ideal for the predictably unpredictable Irish weather, this is a dessert for all...
Garlic Stuffed Mushrooms with cheese
45 minutes is a long time to cook garlic but when you taste the resulting purée...
WARM POTATO SALAD WITH PEAS, RADISHES AND MINT
Place the potatoes in a saucepan half filled with water and add 1 ta...
French Toast (Pain Perdu)
Whisk the egg, icing sugar and whole milk together thoroughly and po...
Cajun Potato Wedges
Perfect for a party or barbecue, this spicy appetizer will keep peckish guests h...
Cheat Chocolate Fudge
Line a 7 inch tin or Tupperware with cling film. Set aside....