- 140g salted butter, softened
- 70g dried cranberries, really finely chopped
- 4 sprigs of fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 clementine, zest & chopped segments
METHOD: 1. Cream together the butter with all of the ingredients using the back of a wooden spoon until all the ingredients are completely incorporated into the butter. 2. Cover and chill in the fridge until you’re ready to use the butter. 3. Remove the butter about 30 minutes before you use it to bring it to room temperature. (use the skins and the stalks of the clementines to flavour the meat)
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Barbecue Potato Spice with Harissa Herbal Butter Dip
Soak the wooden skewers in cold water for about 30 minutes....
Ultimate Crisp Sandwich
Cut the bread along its length and spread generously with the butter...
Lemon Polenta cake
Beat together the butter and sugar until you get a fluffy & pale...