- Melt your butter and add it to a shallow bowl. Mix in crushed garlic and half of the chopped parsley. Keep some of the melted butter mix aside in another dish for serving.
- In another shallow bowl, add the breadcrumbs.
- Add 1 tablespoon of the melted butter to a large fry pan. Turn the heat to medium-high.
- Dredge each chicken thigh in the melted butter, followed by the fresh breadcrumbs.
- Lay each piece of chicken in the skillet. Cook on the first side until golden brown, about 3-4 minutes.
- Flip and cook the other side. Use a meat thermometer to ensure the chicken reaches 73c in the thickest part.
- Slice the cooked chicken, pile it onto a serving platter, and serve with the rest of the melted butter and sprinkle with rest of the parsley. Garnish with a squeeze of lemon juice, if desired.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
This iconic cake is a favourite with all the family. Curious culinary spirits ca...
Spinach and feta pie
A hit with all the family, meat-lovers and veggies will polish off this tasty pi...
This recipe by Shane Smith makes 8 pancakes. In a mixing bowl, siev...
Chocolate Hazelnut Eclairs
Preheat the oven to 220 ̊C/425 ̊F/Gas Mark 7 and line two large ba...
Baked Lemon & Vanilla Cheesecake
If you are looking for your signature dinner party dessert, the search is over....