- To begin, place the butter and the chocolate in heatproof bowl and set over a pan of simmering water, stirring occasionally until melted. Alternatively, cover the bowl loosely with cling film and microwave at 30 second intervals until melted.
- Preheat the oven to 180˚c and grease and line a 20cm square tin.
- Break the eggs into a large bowl and tip in the caster sugar. With an electric mixer on maximum speed, whisk the eggs and sugar for around 5-8 mins, or until they look thick and creamy and have doubled in size.
- Pour the cooled chocolate mixture over the egg mixture, then gently fold together. Sieve the flour and cocoa into the wet ingredients then continue to fold the mixture gently with a spatula until everything is fully combined, trying not to over-mix.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared tin and carefully level the mixture with the spatula.
- Put in the middle of the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- Once the brownie is out of the oven, pop it on a plate and scatter over some broken and whole mini eggs over the top.
- Drizzle with the chocolate and caramel sauce.
- Cut into squares and enjoy!
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Lemon Drizzle Squares
Tried, tested and perfected, this recipe is in the oven in five minutes flat. Ju...
The sublime supper favourite, homemade apple tart evokes childhood memories of g...
CHOCOLATE AND BLUEBERRY CAKE
Preheat the oven to 180c. Grease and line two 20cm cake tins....
Baked aubergine with tomato and cheese
Whoever said vegetables lack substance will eat their words with our baked auber...
Batter fish with cucumber and radish salad
For the Fish: or the beer batter, put the flour together with the b...
Garlic Stuffed Mushrooms with cheese
45 minutes is a long time to cook garlic but when you taste the resulting purée...