- To begin, place the butter and the chocolate in heatproof bowl and set over a pan of simmering water, stirring occasionally until melted. Alternatively, cover the bowl loosely with cling film and microwave at 30 second intervals until melted.
- Preheat the oven to 180˚c and grease and line a 20cm square tin.
- Break the eggs into a large bowl and tip in the caster sugar. With an electric mixer on maximum speed, whisk the eggs and sugar for around 5-8 mins, or until they look thick and creamy and have doubled in size.
- Pour the cooled chocolate mixture over the egg mixture, then gently fold together. Sieve the flour and cocoa into the wet ingredients then continue to fold the mixture gently with a spatula until everything is fully combined, trying not to over-mix.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared tin and carefully level the mixture with the spatula.
- Put in the middle of the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- Once the brownie is out of the oven, pop it on a plate and scatter over some broken and whole mini eggs over the top.
- Drizzle with the chocolate and caramel sauce.
- Cut into squares and enjoy!
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Victoria sponge cake
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius Cream the butter...
Shepherd’s pie with cheesy mash
Hibernate through the winter with a classic dish that never gets old-fashioned....
CHOCOLATE AND BLUEBERRY CAKE
Preheat the oven to 180c. Grease and line two 20cm cake tins....
Lemon Polenta cake
Beat together the butter and sugar until you get a fluffy & pale...
Chocolate Hazelnut Eclairs
Preheat the oven to 220 ̊C/425 ̊F/Gas Mark 7 and line two large ba...
Bread & Butter Pudding
Bread and butter. Frugal but fancy. Makes you wonder why the best course is last...