- Preheat the oven to 190c.
- Lay out the filo pastry and half the sheets.
- Now, using the melted butter and your first half of the sheets, brush butter in between each layer apart from the top one.
- Take out the sausage meat and form into a long sausage onto of the length of the pastry to each end, leaving a little gap at either end.
- Spoon out the chutney and run alongside the sausage meat.
- Roll the edge of the pastry over the sausage meat and keep rolling up to form the sausage roll, brush butter on the edge.
- Cut the raw sausage roll into five and brush with some more butter.
- Repeat with the other half of your pastry sheets.
- Pop them on a greased and lined baking tray and pop them in the oven. Cook for 35 minutes until golden and crispy.
- Enjoy hot or cold.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Shepherd’s pie with cheesy mash
Hibernate through the winter with a classic dish that never gets old-fashioned....
ROAST PORK WITH APPLE and BLACKBERRIES
Pre-heat the oven to 220°C In a large bowl combine ap...
Peanut butter brownies
Preheat the oven to 180°C / 350°F Butter and line a 9...
Garlic Stuffed Mushrooms with cheese
45 minutes is a long time to cook garlic but when you taste the resulting purée...
Irish Oat Flapjacks
What a delectable culinary comfort. Delicious hot or cold, you can whip up these...
Champ and Colcannon
The humble spud. What a versatile vegetable. This recipe is an old friend that s...