- ⅓ cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
- ¾ teaspoon fine sea salt
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ½ teaspoon ground allspice
- 1⅓ cup brown sugar
- 11 tablespoons Kerrygold Unsalted Butter
- 3 large eggs
- ¾ cup pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 170g black candy melts
- 12 pointy sugar ice-cream cones
- Black paper cupcake liners
Hazelnut Cream Cheese Frosting
- 1 package cream cheese
- 2 stick Kerrygold Unsalted Butter
- 1 cup confectioners sugar
- ¼ cup hazelnut chocolate cream spread
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Heat oven to 180° C.
- Whisk first 7 ingredients in a medium bowl to combine. In a large bowl, beat sugar and butter using an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add eggs and pumpkin puree, and beat to combine. Stir in vanilla. Add flour mixture, and beat until well combined.
- Line a 12-cup muffin pan with paper liners. Divide mixture among prepared muffin cups, filling each 3/4 full.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the centre of a cupcake comes out clean.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Microwave candy melts in a heat-proof bowl on high for 30 seconds, stirring at 10 second intervals. Use a pastry brush to cover the ice cream cones with the candy melts. Set on baking sheet to dry. Cut a 1 3/4 inch diameter hole in the centre of a paper cupcake liner. Place over candy-coated ice cream cone to form the brim of the witch's hat.
- To make the hazelnut cream cheese frosting: Place all ingredients in a large bowl. Beat until light and fluffy using the whisk attachment of an electric mixer.
- Frost cupcakes with hazelnut cream cheese frosting. Top each with a witch's hat.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Preheat the oven to 180°c and line a cupcake tray with paper cases....
Lamb chops with red wine, rosemary and garlic butter
Marinated lamb chops. Tender and tasty. Bring out the best in them with rosemary...
Sheet Pan Balsamic Steak & Potatoes with Kerrygold Garlic Butter
Recipe by: Thabitha Makwakwa (@Thabitha_Chef) 1. Preheat th...
One Pot Summer Chicken Casserole
Recipe by Clodagh McKenna Pre-heat the oven to 350...
Farmette’s Fine Fettle Flapjacks
This recipe was created by our friend, Imen McDonnell (...