- 250g Amaretti biscuits, crushed
- 80g melted Kerrygold Pure Irish Unsalted Butter
- 250g full-fat cream cheese, room temperature
- 250g marscapone cheese, room temperature
- 200g caster sugar
- 1tbsp coffee liqueur
- 2tbsp marsala liqueur
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 4tbsp plain flour
- 200g dark chocolate
- 150ml fresh cream
- Fresh raspberries, blueberries, Chinese lanterns
- Mix the biscuit crumbs and melted butter together. Cover the base and sides of a 20cm springform cake tin with the mixture and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Mix the coffee liqueur, marsala and caster sugar together to dissolve the sugar.
- Add this to the cream cheese and mascarpone and beat until smooth.
- Add the eggs and flour and fold in gently. Do not over mix.
- Pour into the cake tin and bake for 40 to 45 minutes at 175°C until just firm. If it is browning too much on top, cover with foil.
- Switch off the oven and allow the cake to cool in the oven for two hours.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours.
- To make the chocolate sauce, place a glass or metal bowl over a pan of simmering water. Heat up the cream in the bowl until just beginning to steam. Break in the chocolate and stir until melted and glossy.
- Serve the cheesecake drizzled with melted chocolate and serve with plenty of fresh berries.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Summer Pasta Bake
Recipe by Clodagh McKenna Pre-heat your oven to 22...
This recipe has certainly stood the test of time and is ideal if you’ve got a...
Halloween Monster Cookies
For the Cream Filling: 1. To do this, finely chop the couverture and p...
Farmette’s Farmhouse Tres Leches Cake
This recipe was created by our friend, Imen McDonnell (...
Kerrygold Carnival Cookies
1. Put the butter together with the sugar and the vanilla extract in a mixing bo...