- First, make sure the potatoes are the size of golf balls or smaller. You may have to chop some of the larger ones up. Try to ensure all the pieces are of equal size.
- Next, in the bottom of a 5-quart minimum (±4.7-litre) slow cooker, add the potatoes, garlic cloves, and chicken broth. Stir very well.
- Dice half of the butter, and scatter it across the top.
- Replace the lid on the slow cooker, and turn to HIGH. Cook for 3-4 hours.
- When the potatoes are done (easily pierced with a knife), turn off the slow cooker.
- Add the rest of the butter and warm milk, and mash with a potato masher or hand mixer.
- Once the potatoes are as lumpy (or lump-free) as you like, add salt and pepper, to taste.
- Serve in a bowl garnished with fresh chives.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Kerrygold Sugared Pancakes with Cherries
Kaiserschmarren, or sugared pancakes with raisins, is a traditional Austrian pan...
Place all the ingredients, except the water in a bowl, and quickly process i...
Kerrygold Vintage Cheddar & Sage Risotto
Recipe by: Natasha Marais (@dinewithtasha) 1. Bring the sto...
White Chocolate Blood Orange Cheesecake Tarts
To prepare the blood orange jam: Peel, slice and seed the bl...
Kerrygold Herb Butter Plucked Bread
1. Put the flour in a bowl. Now dissolve the yeast together with the sugar in th...
Heat the olive oil in a large heavy-based frying pan and add the hak...