- 100g plain digestive biscuits
- 50g Kerrygold Pure Irish Salted Butter
- 250g mascarpone
- 250g cream cheese
- 50g icing sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
For the lemon curd
- 200g caster sugar
- Grated zest of 4 lemons and juice of 3–4 (approx. 120ml)
- 4 large egg yolks
- 100g diced Kerrygold Pure Irish Salted Butter
Watch how it's done:
- Bash the biscuits in a resealable bag with a rolling pin, or any other blunt instrument you can do serious damage with, until you have fine crumbs.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan then add the biscuit crumbs and mix to combine. Tip the butter and biscuit mix into the bases of four mini serving jars. Cover and place in the fridge to chill while you prepare the rest of the ingredients.
- Whisk together the cream cheese and mascarpone in a mixing bowl until well combined. Stir through the icing sugar and vanilla bean paste. Using a piping bag or zip bag with corner cut off, pipe the cheesecake filling into the mini serving jars, then cover and place in the fridge to chill and set for at least 2-3 hours.
- For the lemon curd: place the butter, sugar, lemon juice and zest in a saucepan and place over a low heat until the butter is melted. Whisk the egg yolks to combine and then pour slowly while whisking into the warm mixture in the pan. Heat gently, stirring continuously until thickened, you will know it’s ready when it coats the back of a spoon. Set aside to cool.
- To serve spoon a tablespoon of the lemon curd on top of each of mini cheesecakes and garnish with a sprig of mint.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Millionaire Chocolate Squares
Caramel, chocolate and shortbread. The holy trinity of baking. Great shortbread...
Healthy Kerrygold Cheddar Muffins
1. Peel the onion and carrots and finely dice the onion. Coarsely grate the carr...
Eton Mess No Bake Cheesecake
Eton Mess has long been a family favourite when it comes to desserts. Try our tw...
Perfect Rosemary Roast Potatoes
Preheat the oven to 200°C or Gas Mark 6. Cut the potato...
Cheesy Grilled Chicken with Tomato Basil Topping
In a small bowl, whisk together 1/4 cup olive oil with lemon juice, salt, pe...