- 460g lean ground beef (90% lean or higher)
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- salt and pepper
- 120g cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 200g shredded and divided Kerrygold Mature Cheddar
- Chopped lettuce and tomato, optional garnish
- Potato chips
Looking for an alternative to your chips and salsa routine? This warm, melty Cheeseburger Dip has all the taste appeal of a traditional burger in dippable form - perfect for casual entertaining.
We love this Cheeseburger Dip because it has all the fixings of our favorite burger topped with the robust flavor of Kerrygold Mature Cheddar Cheese. Plus this dip is flexible, too. Love mushrooms on your burger? Sauté a few ‘shrooms and stir them into the dip. Craving more meat? Add some crumbled, cooked bacon. However you customize your dip, make sure to set out a big bowl of your favorite potato chips. They make the perfect dipper for this gooey dip.
Another reason this Cheeseburger Dip scores big? You can make it ahead of time. Prep the dip the night before, pop it in the fridge and then bake through right before kickoff. Hosting duties - and game day apps – don’t get much easier than that!
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Brown ground beef in a skillet over medium heat, adding onion and garlic about halfway through browning. Drain excess fat. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Stir together cream cheese, mayonnaise, ketchup, sour cream and 150g of Kerrygold Mature Cheddar Cheese. Stir in beef mixture until well combined. Pour into a greased baking dish. Top with remaining 50g of cheese.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until bubbly. Garnish with chopped lettuce and tomato, if desired. Serve warm with potato chips.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Vanilla Cupcakes with Vanilla Buttercream
Vanilla Cupcakes: Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celci...
Kerrygold Milk Tart Cheesecake
Recipe by: Lorraine Maharaj (@tamarindnthyme) For the Bas...
Halloween Monster Cookies
For the Cream Filling: 1. To do this, finely chop the couverture and p...
Rasberry Victoria Sponge Cake
Home Sweet Home is all the sweeter with freshly baked Victorian sponge cake. Tra...
Healthy Oatmeal Cookies
Line baking sheets with grease-proof paper. Now sift the flour an...
No Bake Salted Caramel Cheesecake Jars
For the biscuit base, melt the butter and crush the digestives in a...