- 3 red onions
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 4 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 80g rocket salad
- 1 large baguette bread
- 2 tbsp Kerrygold Herb Butter
- Kerrygold Vintage Cheddar, grated
- 2 beef steaks, approx. 250g each
- 1 tbsp meat seasoning mix
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 tbsp BBQ sauce
- Aluminum foil
2. Cut the baguette horizontally, unfold and spread with herb butter. Sprinkle the grated cheddar evenly on top.
3. Rub the steaks with the spice mixture and oil and sear on the hot grill or in the pan for about 2 minutes on each side. Cook indirectly on the grill for about 10 minutes until the desired cooking point is reached. Wrap the steaks in foil once cooked and allow to rest.
4. Toast the filled baguette on the hot grill until the cheese starts to melt. Unwrap the steaks and cut them into strips. Spread the lettuce, marinated onions and steak strips on the baguette. Drizzle with the BBQ sauce and serve immediately.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Cookie Butter Marshmallow Treats
Recipe by: Landi Govender (@thetockablog) For the Coo...
Christmassy Cookie Butter Truffles
Get creative this festive season with the ideal Christmas gift for loved ones!...
Garlic Stuffed Mushrooms with cheese
45 minutes is a long time to cook garlic but when you taste the resulting purée...
Steamed Fragrant Rice
This recipe uses basmati rice, the undisputed queen of rice. It actually triples...
West Coast Crayfish with Curried Citrus Butter
Recipe by Rozanne Stevens (...