- In a small saucepan melt 6 tablespoons Kerrygold Pure Irish Butter; pour into a 13 x 9-inch baking dish, tipping dish to coat bottom with butter.
- In a small bowl stir together brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg. Sprinkle 3/4 cup mixture over melted butter and set aside.
- Roll dough into a 12 x 12-inch square on a lightly floured board and spread with remaining 2 tablespoons butter. Sprinkle remaining brown sugar mixture over butter and press lightly into dough.
- Roll up tightly and pinch seams to seal. Cut into 1-inch slices with a serrated knife.
- Place in prepared baking dish; cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled in size, about 1 hour.
- Bake in preheated 350° F oven for 25 minutes, tenting surface with foil if top browns too quickly.
- Let stand for 5 minutes, then invert onto a serving platter.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Baked Aubergine with Tomato & Cheese
This is one vegetarian dish that even meat lovers will enjoy. Its origins are in...
Chocolate Orange Biscotti
METHOD Preheat the oven to 180°C/Gas Mark 4. Beat toge...
Irish stew hot-pot
Cold Winter evenings, a peat fire and pot of stew. This recipe is a right of pas...
Winter Beef Casserole With Herby Potato Dumplings
Beef Casserole Method Preheat the oven to 140°C or Gas Mark 2. Place...
Queen Victoria Mini Cakes
Preheat the oven (160 for dark pans and 180 for light pans). In a large bowl or...
Ploughman’s Cheese Platter with Fig Chutney
For any cheese lover, this is the perfect lunch or snack. It is very transportab...