- In a small saucepan melt 6 tablespoons Kerrygold Pure Irish Butter; pour into a 13 x 9-inch baking dish, tipping dish to coat bottom with butter.
- In a small bowl stir together brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg. Sprinkle 3/4 cup mixture over melted butter and set aside.
- Roll dough into a 12 x 12-inch square on a lightly floured board and spread with remaining 2 tablespoons butter. Sprinkle remaining brown sugar mixture over butter and press lightly into dough.
- Roll up tightly and pinch seams to seal. Cut into 1-inch slices with a serrated knife.
- Place in prepared baking dish; cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled in size, about 1 hour.
- Bake in preheated 350° F oven for 25 minutes, tenting surface with foil if top browns too quickly.
- Let stand for 5 minutes, then invert onto a serving platter.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Easy, delicious, simple, and the next hit for...
Kerrygold Christmas Cookies
These can be packed in cellophane bags and tied with ribbons to be given as a ni...
Garlic Stuffed Mushrooms with cheese
45 minutes is a long time to cook garlic but when you taste the resulting purée...
Dill Caper Compound Butter for Fish
This is a fantastic little treasure to have in the fridge to brighten up vegetab...
Cranberry Cheddar Cheese Balls
Place the cream cheese and cheddar cheese in the bowl of a food proc...