- In a small saucepan melt 6 tablespoons Kerrygold Pure Irish Butter; pour into a 13 x 9-inch baking dish, tipping dish to coat bottom with butter.
- In a small bowl stir together brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg. Sprinkle 3/4 cup mixture over melted butter and set aside.
- Roll dough into a 12 x 12-inch square on a lightly floured board and spread with remaining 2 tablespoons butter. Sprinkle remaining brown sugar mixture over butter and press lightly into dough.
- Roll up tightly and pinch seams to seal. Cut into 1-inch slices with a serrated knife.
- Place in prepared baking dish; cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled in size, about 1 hour.
- Bake in preheated 350° F oven for 25 minutes, tenting surface with foil if top browns too quickly.
- Let stand for 5 minutes, then invert onto a serving platter.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
This Rhubab-Crème is perfect for any event! Preparation:...
This recipe has certainly stood the test of time and is ideal if you’ve got a...
This recipe makes perfectly crisp gingerbread house that will have everyone gasp...
Why not give your mornings a boost and try Bulletproof Coffee laced with Kerr...
Minty Mushey Peas
Mushy peas are traditionally served with fish and chips but their appeal has spr...
Chilli Butter Poached Prawns
Spice up your life with this irresistible shellfish recipe. Easy to whip up in n...