- In a small saucepan melt 6 tablespoons Kerrygold Pure Irish Butter; pour into a 13 x 9-inch baking dish, tipping dish to coat bottom with butter.
- In a small bowl stir together brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg. Sprinkle 3/4 cup mixture over melted butter and set aside.
- Roll dough into a 12 x 12-inch square on a lightly floured board and spread with remaining 2 tablespoons butter. Sprinkle remaining brown sugar mixture over butter and press lightly into dough.
- Roll up tightly and pinch seams to seal. Cut into 1-inch slices with a serrated knife.
- Place in prepared baking dish; cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled in size, about 1 hour.
- Bake in preheated 350° F oven for 25 minutes, tenting surface with foil if top browns too quickly.
- Let stand for 5 minutes, then invert onto a serving platter.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Butterscotch Pudding with Salted Caramel
If you’re crazy about salted caramel, you will love this indulgent dessert rec...
Mixed Berry Crumble
Ideal for the predictably unpredictable Irish weather, this is a dessert for all...
LEEKS WRAPPED IN PARMA HAM
This is a great way of making a delicious sauce without having to go to the trou...
Steamed Fragrant Rice
This recipe uses basmati rice, the undisputed queen of rice. It actually triples...
Cheat Chocolate Fudge
Line a 7 inch tin or Tupperware with cling film. Set aside....
Simply delicious and creative. The perfect treat for your family this Halloween...