- 185g Kerrygold Unsalted Butter
- 185g Dark Chocolate
- 3 Eggs
- 275g Caster Sugar
- 85g Plain Flour
- 40g Cocoa
- Chocolate and Caramel Sauce (for drizzling)
- 2 Bags of Mini Eggs
1. Put the butter and the chocolate in heatproof bowl and set over a pan of simmering water, stirring occasionally until melted. Alternatively, cover the bowl loosely with cling film and microwave at 30 second intervals until melted.
2. Heat the oven to 180˚c. Grease and line a 20cm square tin.
3. Break the eggs into a large bowl and tip in the caster sugar. With an electric mixer on maximum speed, whisk the eggs and sugar for around 5-8 mins, or until they look thick and creamy and have doubled in size.
4. Pour the cooled chocolate mixture over the egg mixture, then gently fold together. Sieve the flour and cocoa into the wet ingredients then continue to fold the mixture gently with a spatula until everything is fully combined, trying not to over-mix.
5. Pour the mixture into the prepared tin and carefully level the mixture with the spatula.
6. Put in the middle of the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
7. Once the brownie is out of the oven, pop it on a plate and scatter over some broken and whole mini eggs over the top.
8. Drizzle with the chocolate and caramel sauce.
Spinach and Ricotta Rolls
1. Preheat the oven to 200C/180C Fan/Gas Mark 5 2. In a food processor...
Roast Lamb with Rosemary and Garlic Butter
1. Preheat the oven to 210C/190 C Fan/Gas Mark 6. 2. Mix together the...
Festive Pumpkin and Ginger Cake with Salted Caramel Icing
1. Pre heat the oven to 180c 2. Line and grease 4 cake tins. 3....