- Chop the rhubarb into large chunks.
- Gently cook in (25 g) sugar and Kerrygold Butter on a low heat, then add the orange juice.The rhubarb should be soft but not mushy.
- Leave to cool down completely and fold into the stiffly whipped cream.
- Place the biscuits into a freezer bag and break them into rough crumbs.
- Using a fork, mash and mix 50 g of the raspberries with the remaining sugar (25 g) in a bowl. Then fold in the remaining raspberries.
- Put a layer of the crushed biscuits into glass dessert bowls and top with the cream mixture. Chill for half an hour and serve.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Mini Lemon Curd Cheesecakes
A perfect make-ahead dessert, prepare it in advance and pop it in the fridge....
Paul Flynn has created the perfect dish for the all fa...
For the crab cakes: Combine all of the crab cake ingredients...
Chocolate Hazelnut Eclairs
Chocolate eclairs, an all-time classic with a twist - roasted hazelnuts add a lo...
Sizzling Prawns with chilli & butter
Spice up your life with this irresistible shellfish recipe. Easy to whip up in n...
Irish stew hot-pot
Cold Winter evenings, a peat fire and pot of stew. This recipe is a right of pas...