- Begin by boiling the potatoes until soft. Next, mash the potatoes with the Kerrygold salted butter, milk, salt and pepper. Stir in the spring onions and leave until cool enough to handle.
- Once cool enough, shape the mashed potato into patties. You can pop them in the fridge to set a little before being bread crumbed.
- In three separate containers, add flour into one, egg into another and the breadcrumbs into the third.
- Take one patty and dredge in the flour, followed by the egg and finally the bread crumbs.
- Warm the oil and butter in a shallow frying pan and carefully place 3 patties in and fry each side until golden brown.
- Serve with crispy bacon and a poached egg for a breakfast treat.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
The stuff of legends, ciabatta or panettone can’t touch traditional Irish soda...
The sublime supper favourite, homemade apple tart evokes childhood memories of g...
Griddled asparagus with lemon butter sauce
Asparagus are the baby shoots of a cultivated lily plant. A delicacy with an int...
Barbeque Lamb Chops with Irish Summer Salad Middle Eastern Style
To prepare: Light your barbeque an hour before you intend...
HERB & CHILI BUTTER
Butter is one of the most versatile and widely used ingredients by chefs all ove...