- Preheat oven to 180°C. Lightly grease two flat baking trays.
- Place the butter, sugar and golden syrup into a saucepan and stir over a medium heat to allow to melt.
- In a large bowl, sieve the flour and add the oats. Pour in the butter mixture and mix well together.
- Using a dessertspoon, place a spoonful of mixture on to the lined trays, keeping them about 2 inches apart to allow for spreading.
- To decorate, use toppings of your choice and sprinkle on top.
- Place trays into oven for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove from oven, cool in tin and then transfer to wire tray to cool completely.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
CRANBERRY & CHOCOLATE HOT CROSS BUNS
Soak the cranberries in juice of orange and warm the milk a little....
Serves Makes 12 Buns
SPRING ONION POTATO CAKES
Begin by boiling the potatoes until soft. Next, m...
Valentine Raspberry Hearts
For the Dough: Preheat the oven to 180 °C For the doug...
Barbecue Potato Spice with Harissa Herbal Butter Dip
Soak the wooden skewers in cold water for about 30 minutes....