- For the Cookies:
- 2 eggs (M)
- 70g brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 250g oatmeal
- 60g desiccated coconut
- 150g melted and cooled Kerrygold Pure Irish Salted Butter
- 50g plain flour
- For the Filling:
- 300g dark chocolate couverture
- 200g whipped cream
- 20g Kerrygold Pure Irish Salted Butter
- To Decorate:
- Mini marshmallows
- Food colour pencil or melted chocolate
- Start with the cream. Finely chop the chocolate and place in a bowl with the butter. Bring the cream to a boil briefly in a pot, remove immediately from the heat and pour over the chocolate and butter. Let stand for about 2 minutes and then stir until combined.
- Cover the cream, keep at room temperature.
- In the meantime, place the eggs together with the sugar and the vanilla extract in a bowl and beat with food processor or hand mixer for a few minutes until it’s thick creamy.
- Now add the oatmeal, coconut and the melted butter and stir.
- Incorporate the flour. Cover the dough and let it rise for about 10 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C and prepare a sheet of baking paper.
- Evenly divide the dough with an ice cream scoop and place on the baking sheet. Press lightly with moistened fingers and then bake for approx. 12-16 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and place on a wire rack. Allow to cool completely.
- Beat the cream with a hand mixer for 2-3 minutes and then pour it into a piping bag. Put 1 tablespoon of the cream in a small bowl and hold it back.
- Sprinkle a cookie with cream and put on a second cookie as a lid. Lightly press the almond sticks into the chocolate cream as teeth.
- Paint the marshmallows either with a food coloring pencil or with melted chocolate. Fix with the cream on top.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
EASY ONE TRAY CHICKEN DINNER
Looking for a quick and easy dish that will please everyone? Try these chicken f...
SPRING ONION POTATO CAKES
Begin by boiling the potatoes until soft. Next, m...
Simply delicious and creative. The perfect treat for your family this Halloween...
On a lightly floured cutting board, roll out one sheet of the puff p...
Shepherd’s pie with cheesy mash
Hibernate through the winter with a classic dish that never gets old-fashioned....