- In a mixing bowl, sieve in the plain flour, baking powder & salt.
- Make a well in the center and add the caster sugar, milk, eggs and Kerrygold Unsalted Butter. Whisk until you have a thick smooth batter.
- Place a pan over a medium heat and add a tablespoon of vegetable oil and a teaspoon of Kerrygold Unsalted Butter.
- Using a ladle, carefully spoon some of the mixture into the pan.
- Depending on the size of your pan you will get 2-3 pancakes cooking at one time.
- As these are thicker pancakes, they will take around 1 minute to cook on each side.
- To serve, whisk the cream until thick and pop into a piping bag fitted with a round piping nozzle.
- Serve the pancakes with a side of Kerrygold Unsalted Butter and a piped cream ghost.
- For added effect you can add a pair of spooky sugar eyes to the cream.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Sweet Buttery Scones
Preheat the oven to 180°C/356°F In a mixing bowl, mix...
The stuff of legends, ciabatta or panettone can’t touch traditional Irish soda...
Cauliflower and St. Tola fritters
For the Fritters: Mash up the cauliflower, then add in the eggs, ch...
SPRING ONION POTATO CAKES
Begin by boiling the potatoes until soft. Next, m...
EASY ONE TRAY CHICKEN DINNER
Looking for a quick and easy dish that will please everyone? Try these chicken f...
Minty Mushey Peas
Mushy peas are traditionally served with fish and chips but their appeal has spr...