- Cream the butter and cream cheese together.
- Add the flour and mix well.
- Form the mixture into a ball and chill dough for 1 hour.
- Once chilled, cut ball into 4 equal pieces and then cut each piece into 12 equal parts.
- Roll each part into ball and use your thumb to press into mini muffin pan.
- Bake pastry for 5 minutes before filling to prevent crusts from getting soggy.
- While the crusts are baking, prepare the filling.
- Put eggs, sugar, melted butter, salt, vanilla and pecans in a bowl and mix well.
- Fill each pastry with 1-2 teaspoons of filling.
- Bake at 180c for 12-14 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool tarts completely in pan and use a spoon for each removal.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
LEG OF LAMB WITH ROSEMARY AND IRISH BUTTER
No Easter meal is complete without a roast leg of lamb, indeed it's delicious an...
French toast with peaches and bacon
Paul Flynn's French Toast recipe requires ripe peaches, crisp streaky bacon, sof...
Rory O’ Connell’s Dried Fig, Date, Almond, Pistachio and Chocolate Cake
Rory O'Connell's delicious dried fig, date, almond, pistachio and chocolate cake...
Irish stew hot-pot
Cold Winter evenings, a peat fire and pot of stew. This recipe is a right of pas...