- Cream the butter and cream cheese together.
- Add the flour and mix well.
- Form the mixture into a ball and chill dough for 1 hour.
- Once chilled, cut ball into 4 equal pieces and then cut each piece into 12 equal parts.
- Roll each part into ball and use your thumb to press into mini muffin pan.
- Bake pastry for 5 minutes before filling to prevent crusts from getting soggy.
- While the crusts are baking, prepare the filling.
- Put eggs, sugar, melted butter, salt, vanilla and pecans in a bowl and mix well.
- Fill each pastry with 1-2 teaspoons of filling.
- Bake at 180c for 12-14 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool tarts completely in pan and use a spoon for each removal.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Great shortbread never goes unnoticed. The quintessential buttery biscuit deserv...
Simply delicious and creative. The perfect treat for your family this Halloween...
Rhubarb & Strawberry Sponge Pudding
Dessert doesn’t need justification but if anyone asks, this recipe has two of...
CHOCOLATE PECAN BROWNIE TRIFLE WITH ORANGE BLOSSOM CREAM
Clodagh McKenna Farmhouse Recipe...
MUSSELS COOKED WITH CREAM, CHORIZO, GARLIC AND FLAT – LEAF PARSLEY
Start by prepping the mussels. The shells should be tightly shut and...
No Bake Salted Caramel Cheesecake Jars
For the biscuit base, melt the butter and crush the digestives in a...