- Cream the butter and cream cheese together.
- Add the flour and mix well.
- Form the mixture into a ball and chill dough for 1 hour.
- Once chilled, cut ball into 4 equal pieces and then cut each piece into 12 equal parts.
- Roll each part into ball and use your thumb to press into mini muffin pan.
- Bake pastry for 5 minutes before filling to prevent crusts from getting soggy.
- While the crusts are baking, prepare the filling.
- Put eggs, sugar, melted butter, salt, vanilla and pecans in a bowl and mix well.
- Fill each pastry with 1-2 teaspoons of filling.
- Bake at 180c for 12-14 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool tarts completely in pan and use a spoon for each removal.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
A simple but effective baking idea this Halloween, get creative for the perfect...
Mixed Berry Crumble
Ideal for the predictably unpredictable Irish weather, this is a dessert for all...
Braised Red Cabbage
Tantalize your tastebuds with this stunning side dish. It looks divine and it ta...
Rasberry Victoria Sponge Cake
Home Sweet Home is all the sweeter with freshly baked Victorian sponge cake. Tra...
Simply delicious and creative. The perfect treat for your family this Halloween...