- Cream the butter and cream cheese together.
- Add the flour and mix well.
- Form the mixture into a ball and chill dough for 1 hour.
- Once chilled, cut ball into 4 equal pieces and then cut each piece into 12 equal parts.
- Roll each part into ball and use your thumb to press into mini muffin pan.
- Bake pastry for 5 minutes before filling to prevent crusts from getting soggy.
- While the crusts are baking, prepare the filling.
- Put eggs, sugar, melted butter, salt, vanilla and pecans in a bowl and mix well.
- Fill each pastry with 1-2 teaspoons of filling.
- Bake at 180c for 12-14 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool tarts completely in pan and use a spoon for each removal.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Lamb chops with red wine, rosemary and garlic butter
Marinated lamb chops. Tender and tasty. Bring out the best in them with rosemary...
KERRYGOLD EASTER TRAYBAKE
To begin, place the butter and the chocolate in h...
SUMMER PASTA BAKE
Pre-heat your oven 200C Place a saucepan of water over a...
Stain Glass Window Cookies
This recipe makes 20 of Shane Smith's stain glass window cookies. P...
GRANOLA AND BANANA BREAKFAST BARS
Preheat the oven to 180c and line a baking tray w...
WARM POTATO SALAD WITH PEAS, RADISHES AND MINT
Place the potatoes in a saucepan half filled with water and add 1 ta...