- 300g risotto rice
- 1L hot vegetable stock
- 50ml white wine
- 100g frozen petit pois
- 100g sugar snap peas, coarsely chopped
- 100g baby courgettes, coarsely chopped
- 100g kale, washed and coarsely chopped
- 2 banana shallots, finely slices
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 50g cubed Kerrygold Pure Irish Salted Butter
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Handful of fresh mint, coarsely chopped
- 50g fresh parmesan, finely grated
- In a heavy bottomed pan, heat half of the butter and the olive oil over a medium heat.
- Add the shallots and sweat down without colouring. Once soft, add the garlic and the rice and stir to coat. Add the white wine and stir until completely absorbed by the rice.
- Add a ladle of hot stock at a time and stir continuously until completely absorbed before adding another. Repeat until all the stock has been used.
- Meanwhile bring a pan of lightly salted water to a boil and add all of the green vegetables. Blanche for 3 minutes before adding to the rice.
- Once the rice is tender add the parmesan and butter to the pan and stir thoroughly.
- Serve immediately garnishing with the fresh mint and parmesan.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Crab Tian with brown soda bread & cherry tomatoes
A seafood starter that sets the tone at dinner parties. Find the freshest white...
Salmon Fillets with a garlic, herb and citrus butter
Salmon and lemon were made for each other. Add fresh garlic with some herbs and...
Spaghetti with Kale Pesto
Bring two saucepans of water up to a boil with a pinch of sea salt....
Mix the dry ingredients in a large bowl, add the eggs and milk and w...
Peek A Boo Cookies
This recipe by Shane Smith makes 12 cookie sandwiches. Preheat your...
SOLE WITH DULCE BUTTER
For the Pan Fried Sole: Season the flour with salt and pepper and s...