- Preheat waffle iron to desired temperature.
- In a large bowl, prepare waffle mix according to package directions.
- Add 85g grated cheese, ¾ cup diced ham and 1 ½ tablespoons chives and stir until well combined.
- When the waffle iron is ready, brush with extra melted butter and pour 1/2 cup of batter (or more, depending on the size of your waffle iron) over each waffle grid. Cook until waffles are golden brown on both sides. Repeat process with the remaining batter, brushing waffle iron with melted butter as needed.
- Serve immediately with remaining cheese, ham and chives and sour cream.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Traditional Irish Scones
Heat oven to 220°C. Sift together flour, 1/4 cup sugar, baking powder and s...
Cheesy Grilled Chicken with Tomato Basil Topping
In a small bowl, whisk together 1/4 cup olive oil with lemon juice, salt, pe...
Kerrygold Basic Breakfast Sticky Buns
The possibilities for variations are endless, but the one constant is a great st...
Steamed Fragrant Rice
This recipe uses basmati rice, the undisputed queen of rice. It actually triples...