- Preheat waffle iron to desired temperature.
- In a large bowl, prepare waffle mix according to package directions.
- Add 85g grated cheese, ¾ cup diced ham and 1 ½ tablespoons chives and stir until well combined.
- When the waffle iron is ready, brush with extra melted butter and pour 1/2 cup of batter (or more, depending on the size of your waffle iron) over each waffle grid. Cook until waffles are golden brown on both sides. Repeat process with the remaining batter, brushing waffle iron with melted butter as needed.
- Serve immediately with remaining cheese, ham and chives and sour cream.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Griddled asparagus with lemon butter sauce
Asparagus are the baby shoots of a cultivated lily plant. A delicacy with an int...
Dill Caper Compound Butter for Fish
This is a fantastic little treasure to have in the fridge to brighten up vegetab...
Farmette’s Hot Smoked Salmon Tacos
This recipe was created by our friend, Imen McDonnell (...
Cheesy Grilled Chicken with Tomato Basil Topping
In a small bowl, whisk together 1/4 cup olive oil with lemon juice, salt, pe...
Smoked salmon carbonara is also a fantastic supper dish. Simply replace the baco...
Braised Red Cabbage
Tantalize your tastebuds with this stunning side dish. It looks divine and it ta...