- Preheat waffle iron to desired temperature.
- In a large bowl, prepare waffle mix according to package directions.
- Add 85g grated cheese, ¾ cup diced ham and 1 ½ tablespoons chives and stir until well combined.
- When the waffle iron is ready, brush with extra melted butter and pour 1/2 cup of batter (or more, depending on the size of your waffle iron) over each waffle grid. Cook until waffles are golden brown on both sides. Repeat process with the remaining batter, brushing waffle iron with melted butter as needed.
- Serve immediately with remaining cheese, ham and chives and sour cream.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
For the Brownies Preheat the oven to 160 degrees Celsius, and line a 9...
Easy, delicious, simple, and the next hit for...
Vintage Cheddar Burger with Fried Onions
Cut open the burger buns and coat he two cut surfaces with soft Kerrygold bu...
Hot Cheesy Reuben Dip
In a medium bowl, mix cream cheese, Thousand Island dressing and sou...
Butternut Squash Lasagna for Two
This isn’t your typical lasagna... It’s a...
Baked Aubergine with Tomato & Cheese
This is one vegetarian dish that even meat lovers will enjoy. Its origins are in...