- 1 tbsp Kerrygold Original Irish Butter
- 1 tsp garlic and chili masala
- 1 brown onion, chopped
- 500g mixed seafood
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 2 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp chili flakes
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup diced tomatoes, canned
- 2 1/2 cup seafood/chicken stock (keep extra in case)
- 1 cup paella rice (short grain rice will also work)
1. In a large pan add in the Kerrygold butter and, once it has melted, add in the garlic and chili masala (you can make this by combining 3 cloves of garlic and 1-2 red chilis with a mortar and pestle).
2. Once that becomes fragrant, add in the bay leaf and the rest of the spices and stir to combine.
3. Now add in your seafood mix. Once the seafood begins to cook through, about 10 minutes after you've added it, add in the tomato and stock and stir.
4. Turn the heat up to medium-high until boiling then, reduce the heat to medium and add in the rice.
5. The rice will take about 30 minutes to cook through, if you find some pieces that are hard and uncooked, add in another 1/3 cup of stock until you are happy.
6. Cook with the lid off to allow the liquid to reduce and the rice to cook fully. Stir every five minutes to avoid the rice burning.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Pesto Walnut Burger with Vintage Cheddar
1. Prepare the grill to approximately 220 degrees of indirect and direct heat....
Heart Tart with Raspberry Cream
For the Dough Mix the flour together with the egg, butter and vanilla...
Traditional Irish Scones
Heat oven to 220°C. Sift together flour, 1/4 cup sugar, baking powder and s...
Peach Berry Crumble
The fresh fruits of summer do the heavy lifting in this easy Peach Berry Crumble...
Tagliatelle with Fried Salmon and Lemon Dill Sauce
Cook the ribbon noodles according to the instructions on the packaging....
Pasta Bake with Eggplant, Tomatoes, Almonds & Cheddar Crumbs
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180°C / gas mark 4 2. Place a saucepan of wa...