- 125g room temperature Kerrygold Pure Irish Salted Butter
- 125g caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 125g self raising flour
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 tsp baking powder
- To decorate:
- 50g dark chocolate
- 100g room temperature Kerrygold Pure Irish Salted Butter
- 200g icing sugar
- Mini chocolate eggs
- Preheat oven to 200ºC. Grease a 12-bun cake tin or line with paper cases.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together butter and sugar. Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Mix in flour, milk and baking powder until thoroughly combined.
- Divide the batter between the cases and bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes and leave to cool.
- To make the icing, melt the chocolate. Beat the butter and icing sugar together. Add the melted chocolate and combine until smooth.
- Pipe or spread onto cupcakes and decorate with mini chocolate eggs.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Crab Tian with brown soda bread & cherry tomatoes
A seafood starter that sets the tone at dinner parties. Find the freshest white...
Yellow Cupcakes with Chocolate Frosting
These classic yellow cupcakes with chocolate butter frosting are fun and easy to...
Sticky toffee pudding with butterscotch sauce
A sweet tooth is not a weakness. It’s a gift. Especially when you’re armed w...
The sublime supper favourite, homemade apple tart evokes childhood memories of g...
The classic muffin. Breakfast fit for a king or a well-deserved treat at the end...
Millionaire Chocolate Squares
Caramel, chocolate and shortbread. The holy trinity of baking. Great shortbread...