- 125g room temperature Kerrygold Pure Irish Salted Butter
- 125g caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 125g self raising flour
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 tsp baking powder
- To decorate:
- 50g dark chocolate
- 100g room temperature Kerrygold Pure Irish Salted Butter
- 200g icing sugar
- Mini chocolate eggs
- Preheat oven to 200ºC. Grease a 12-bun cake tin or line with paper cases.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together butter and sugar. Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Mix in flour, milk and baking powder until thoroughly combined.
- Divide the batter between the cases and bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes and leave to cool.
- To make the icing, melt the chocolate. Beat the butter and icing sugar together. Add the melted chocolate and combine until smooth.
- Pipe or spread onto cupcakes and decorate with mini chocolate eggs.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Apple & Hazelnut Streusel
This winter warmer is scrumptious with custard, clotted cream or crème fraîche...
MINI CHOCOLATE CHRISTMAS PUDDINGS By Donal Skehan
A brilliant alternative to traditional Christmas pudding.These mini chocolate ch...
Champ and Colcannon
The humble spud. What a versatile vegetable. This recipe is an old friend that s...
Sticky toffee pudding with butterscotch sauce
A sweet tooth is not a weakness. It’s a gift. Especially when you’re armed w...
The classic muffin. Breakfast fit for a king or a well-deserved treat at the end...
BAKED PEARS with Pecans & Maple Syrup
This dessert is just perfect for a cold Autumn day. Can be served with warm cust...