- Boil the pasta according to packet directions until soft.
- Drain and toss with 50g of Kerrygold butter and set aside.
- Place the pan over a medium heat, add the remaining 50g of Kerrygold butter.
- Gently fry the garlic for one minute.
- Add the prawns and fry for three minutes until they turn pink.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the lemon zest and parsley.
- Add the pasta to the pan combine well. Serve straight away seasoning with sea salt and ground black pepper.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Baked Lemon & Vanilla Cheesecake
If you are looking for your signature dinner party dessert, the search is over....
Champ and Colcannon
The humble spud. What a versatile vegetable. This recipe is an old friend that s...
Griddled asparagus with lemon butter sauce
Asparagus are the baby shoots of a cultivated lily plant. A delicacy with an int...
Crab Tian with brown soda bread & cherry tomatoes
A seafood starter that sets the tone at dinner parties. Find the freshest white...
PRAWNS AND LINGUINE
Starring in our Memories in the Making TV advert, this simple easy dish is one t...
Field mushroom soup with crunchy garlic croutons
Autumn beckons with this earthy wholesome soup. Forage for wild field mushrooms...