- Boil the pasta according to packet directions until soft.
- Drain and toss with 50g of Kerrygold butter and set aside.
- Place the pan over a medium heat, add the remaining 50g of Kerrygold butter.
- Gently fry the garlic for one minute.
- Add the prawns and fry for three minutes until they turn pink.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the lemon zest and parsley.
- Add the pasta to the pan combine well. Serve straight away seasoning with sea salt and ground black pepper.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Champ and Colcannon
The humble spud. What a versatile vegetable. This recipe is an old friend that s...
Yellow Cupcakes with Chocolate Frosting
These classic yellow cupcakes with chocolate butter frosting are fun and easy to...
Kerrygold Christmas Cookies
These delicious cookies can be packed in cellophane bags and tied with ribbons t...
Irish stew hot-pot
Cold Winter evenings, a peat fire and pot of stew. This recipe is a right of pas...
Shepherd’s pie with cheesy mash
Hibernate through the winter with a classic dish that never gets old-fashioned....
Cranberry & Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
A decadent twist on the classic hot cross bun recipe made with juicy cranberries...