Ultimate Crisp Sandwich
- A 1/4 of a fresh crusty baguette
- Kerrygold Spreadable Salted Butter
- 1-2 tbsp cranberry sauce
- 2 slices of ripe brie
- 1 pack of crinkle cut crisps
- 2 leaves of baby gem lettuce, shredded
- Cut the bread along its length and spread generously with the butter.
- Spoon on the cranberry sauce onto the base and lay the brie slices on top.
- Arrange the crisps over the cheese, scatter over the shredded lettuce and tuck in.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Kerrygold Strawberry Meringue Cake
Preheat the oven to 175c. Mix the butter, 125g sugar and...
KERRYGOLD FISH PIE
Preheat the oven to 200c. Grate the raw potatoes with th...
SUMMER PASTA BAKE
Pre-heat your oven 200C Place a saucepan of water over a...
Crab Tian with brown soda bread & cherry tomatoes
A seafood starter that sets the tone at dinner parties. Find the freshest white...
ONE PAN VEGGIE BREAKFAST
This is a brilliant vegetarian breakfast, all cooked in one pan for those lovely...
SPICY SAN MARZANO TOMATO AND BUTTER SAUCE PIZZA
For the pizza dough: Mix the yeast and water together...
This recipe by Shane Smith makes 12. In a mixing bowl, cream togeth...