- Preheat your oven to 170C
- Line two trays with parchment paper and set aside
- In a mixing bowl, cream the room temperature Kerrygold butter, sugar and vanilla together until you get a creamy and pale consistency
- Next, add in the egg and mix
- Finally, mix in the flour & cinnamon
- Once combined, wrap the dough in cling film and chill for one hour
- Once rested, on a floured surface roll out the dough to a thickness of 1cm and cut into desired Christmas shapes
- Taking a small similar cutter, cut out the center of each cookie and place them on a lined baking sheet
- Place a sweet into the center of each cookie and place in a preheated oven and bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown
- Once baked, remove from the oven and allow to cool completely on a wire tray
- Decorate as you so wish with piped melted chocolate & sprinkles
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
easy roast lamb
This recipe by Paul Flynn is an adaptation of a classic French recipe. The lamb...
Melt your butter and add it to a shallow bowl. Mix in crushed garlic...
French toast with peaches and bacon
Paul Flynn's French Toast recipe requires ripe peaches, crisp streaky bacon, sof...
Peanut butter brownies
Preheat the oven to 180°C / 350°F Butter and line a 9...
Barbeque Lamb Chops with Irish Summer Salad Middle Eastern Style
To prepare: Light your barbeque an hour before you intend...
Lemon Drizzle Squares
Tried, tested and perfected, this recipe is in the oven in five minutes flat. Ju...