- Preheat your oven to 170C
- Line two trays with parchment paper and set aside
- In a mixing bowl, cream the room temperature Kerrygold butter, sugar and vanilla together until you get a creamy and pale consistency
- Next, add in the egg and mix
- Finally, mix in the flour & cinnamon
- Once combined, wrap the dough in cling film and chill for one hour
- Once rested, on a floured surface roll out the dough to a thickness of 1cm and cut into desired Christmas shapes
- Taking a small similar cutter, cut out the center of each cookie and place them on a lined baking sheet
- Place a sweet into the center of each cookie and place in a preheated oven and bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown
- Once baked, remove from the oven and allow to cool completely on a wire tray
- Decorate as you so wish with piped melted chocolate & sprinkles
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Preheat the oven to 180 ° C, thoroughly grease a 28 cm springform p...
MUSSELS COOKED WITH CREAM, CHORIZO, GARLIC AND FLAT – LEAF PARSLEY
Start by prepping the mussels. The shells should be tightly shut and...
This iconic cake is a favourite with all the family. Curious culinary spirits ca...
Cauliflower and St. Tola fritters
For the Fritters: Mash up the cauliflower, then add in the eggs, ch...
Salmon Fillets with a garlic, herb and citrus butter
Salmon and lemon were made for each other. Add fresh garlic with some herbs and...