- Preheat your oven to 170C
- Line two trays with parchment paper and set aside
- In a mixing bowl, cream the room temperature Kerrygold butter, sugar and vanilla together until you get a creamy and pale consistency
- Next, add in the egg and mix
- Finally, mix in the flour & cinnamon
- Once combined, wrap the dough in cling film and chill for one hour
- Once rested, on a floured surface roll out the dough to a thickness of 1cm and cut into desired Christmas shapes
- Taking a small similar cutter, cut out the center of each cookie and place them on a lined baking sheet
- Place a sweet into the center of each cookie and place in a preheated oven and bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown
- Once baked, remove from the oven and allow to cool completely on a wire tray
- Decorate as you so wish with piped melted chocolate & sprinkles
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Blondies with white chocolate, macadamia nuts and sea salt
Preheat the oven to 200°C top and bottom heat. Line a baking tin (a...
There are two secret ingredients to fab scones. Kerrygold and a splash of love....
French Toast (Pain Perdu)
Whisk the egg, icing sugar and whole milk together thoroughly and po...
Cajun Potato Wedges
Perfect for a party or barbecue, this spicy appetizer will keep peckish guests h...
YELLOW CUPCAKES WITH CHOCOLATE FROSTING
These classic yellow cupcakes with chocolate butter frosting are fun and easy to...
Cheat Chocolate Fudge
Line a 7 inch tin or Tupperware with cling film. Set aside....