- 40g Kerrygold Pure Irish Salted Butter
- 2 onions chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 inch freshly peeled and grated ginger
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp paprika pepper
- ½ tsp garam masala
- ½ tsp chilli powder
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- 125ml cream
- 250g natural yogurt
- 900g chicken fillets chopped
- 100g cashew nuts (optional)
- Melt butter in a large pan.
- Add the garlic, onion and ginger and cook over a low heat for few mins.
- Add the spices and cook for 10 mins.
- Mix cornflour with a little cream and mix to a smooth paste.
- Add to the onion mixture, stirring continuously.
- Stir in the remainder of the cream and yogurt.
- Heat thoroughly but do not boil.
- Add the chicken pieces.
- Cover and simmer for 45 to 50 mins.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
pan fried sea bream
Start the sauce first. Add you wine, shallots, bay leaf and thyme in...
Champ and Colcannon
The humble spud. What a versatile vegetable. This recipe is an old friend that s...
Ultimate Crisp Sandwich
Cut the bread along its length and spread generously with the butter...
Bread & Butter Pudding
Bread and butter. Frugal but fancy. Makes you wonder why the best course is last...
Coconut Frosted Banana Bread
Preheat your oven to 165°c and lightly butter, flour and line a cak...