- 40g Kerrygold Pure Irish Salted Butter
- 2 onions chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 inch freshly peeled and grated ginger
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp paprika pepper
- ½ tsp garam masala
- ½ tsp chilli powder
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- 125ml cream
- 250g natural yogurt
- 900g chicken fillets chopped
- 100g cashew nuts (optional)
- Melt butter in a large pan.
- Add the garlic, onion and ginger and cook over a low heat for few mins.
- Add the spices and cook for 10 mins.
- Mix cornflour with a little cream and mix to a smooth paste.
- Add to the onion mixture, stirring continuously.
- Stir in the remainder of the cream and yogurt.
- Heat thoroughly but do not boil.
- Add the chicken pieces.
- Cover and simmer for 45 to 50 mins.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
easy roast lamb
This recipe by Paul Flynn is an adaptation of a classic French recipe. The lamb...
Irish Colcannon Shepard’s pie
This Irish Colcannon Shepherd’s Pie is a mash up of two Irish favori...
The stuff of legends, ciabatta or panettone can’t touch traditional Irish soda...
pan fried sea bream
Start the sauce first. Add you wine, shallots, bay leaf and thyme in...
French toast with peaches and bacon
Paul Flynn's French Toast recipe requires ripe peaches, crisp streaky bacon, sof...