- Heat the oven to 220C (fan forced).
- In a large fry pan over medium-high heat, melt the butter (30g) till it begins to foam. Add the mushrooms and garlic, and sauté till golden brown. Side aside.
- In the same pan, add the baby spinach and cover for 1-2 minutes, or until wilted.
- Place the spinach and mushrooms into four 2-cup ovenproof dishes of your choice, and crack an egg into each one. Crumble the feta on top of the eggs.
- Place the dishes onto a lined baking tray, and lay out the prosciutto in a single layer next to it.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until the egg whites are set and the yolks are still runny.
- erve with crispy prosciutto and hot buttered toast
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Summer Berry ice-cream meringue cake
For the ice-cream cake: Line a large...
Sometimes the simple things hit the spot. Like homemade scones still warm from t...
Barbeque Lamb Chops with Irish Summer Salad Middle Eastern Style
To prepare: Light your barbeque an hour before you intend...
Cheat Chocolate Fudge
Line a 7 inch tin or Tupperware with cling film. Set aside....
easy roast lamb
This recipe by Paul Flynn is an adaptation of a classic French recipe. The lamb...