- 6 tablespoons polenta
- 100g freshly grated Parmesan
- pinch of freshly grated nutmeg
- 2kg parsnips, quartered and core removed
- 50g Kerrygold butter
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Heat the oven to 200C (400F), gas mark 6.
- Mix together the polenta, Parmesan, nutmeg and a good grinding of black pepper and set aside.
- Bring a saucepan of salted water to the boil, then tip in the parsnips and cook for 6 minutes or until just tender.
- Drain and then while the parsnips are still hot, toss with the Parmesan mixture to coat.
- Set a large roasting tin over the hop and melt the butter.
- Add the parsnips and quickly turn to coat in the melted butter.
- Put the tin in the oven and roast for 20 minutes, then turn the parsnips over and cook for another 20 minutes or so until cooked through and golden.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Barbeque Lamb Chops with Irish Summer Salad Middle Eastern Style
To prepare: Light your barbeque an hour before you intend...
Mix the dry ingredients in a large bowl, add the eggs and milk and w...
LEG OF LAMB WITH ROSEMARY AND IRISH BUTTER
No Easter meal is complete without a roast leg of lamb, indeed it's delicious an...
Barbeque Shrimp ‘n’ Grits Asian Style
To prepare: Light the barbeque an hour before grilling to make sure it is nic...
Batter fish with cucumber and radish salad
For the Fish: or the beer batter, put the flour together with the b...
chocolate Chip, Buttercream Cookie sandwich
Shane's Smith's Chocoalte Chip, Buttercream Cookie sandwich recipe is not just f...