- 6 tablespoons polenta
- 100g freshly grated Parmesan
- pinch of freshly grated nutmeg
- 2kg parsnips, quartered and core removed
- 50g Kerrygold butter
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Heat the oven to 200C (400F), gas mark 6.
- Mix together the polenta, Parmesan, nutmeg and a good grinding of black pepper and set aside.
- Bring a saucepan of salted water to the boil, then tip in the parsnips and cook for 6 minutes or until just tender.
- Drain and then while the parsnips are still hot, toss with the Parmesan mixture to coat.
- Set a large roasting tin over the hop and melt the butter.
- Add the parsnips and quickly turn to coat in the melted butter.
- Put the tin in the oven and roast for 20 minutes, then turn the parsnips over and cook for another 20 minutes or so until cooked through and golden.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
French toast with peaches and bacon
Paul Flynn's French Toast recipe requires ripe peaches, crisp streaky bacon, sof...
The sublime supper favourite, homemade apple tart evokes childhood memories of g...
Great shortbread never goes unnoticed. The quintessential buttery biscuit deserv...
Salmon Fillets with a garlic, herb and citrus butter
Salmon and lemon were made for each other. Add fresh garlic with some herbs and...
No Bake Salted Caramel Cheesecake Jars
For the biscuit base, melt the butter and crush the digestives in a...
CHOCOLATE AND BLUEBERRY CAKE
Preheat the oven to 180c. Grease and line two 20cm cake tins....