- 6 tablespoons polenta
- 100g freshly grated Parmesan
- pinch of freshly grated nutmeg
- 2kg parsnips, quartered and core removed
- 50g Kerrygold butter
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Heat the oven to 200C (400F), gas mark 6.
- Mix together the polenta, Parmesan, nutmeg and a good grinding of black pepper and set aside.
- Bring a saucepan of salted water to the boil, then tip in the parsnips and cook for 6 minutes or until just tender.
- Drain and then while the parsnips are still hot, toss with the Parmesan mixture to coat.
- Set a large roasting tin over the hop and melt the butter.
- Add the parsnips and quickly turn to coat in the melted butter.
- Put the tin in the oven and roast for 20 minutes, then turn the parsnips over and cook for another 20 minutes or so until cooked through and golden.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Cajun Potato Wedges
Perfect for a party or barbecue, this spicy appetizer will keep peckish guests h...
If you're entertaining guests this Halloween then try out these deliciously crea...
Spinach and feta pie
A hit with all the family, meat-lovers and veggies will polish off this tasty pi...
Kerrygold Strawberry Meringue Cake
Preheat the oven to 175c. Mix the butter, 125g sugar and...
SPRING VEGETABLE RISOTTO
In a heavy bottomed pan, heat half of the butter and the olive oil o...
Baked mackerel with pancetta
Mackerel and pancetta. An unlikely pair but an inspired idea. Pancetta is Italia...