- 6 tablespoons polenta
- 100g freshly grated Parmesan
- pinch of freshly grated nutmeg
- 2kg parsnips, quartered and core removed
- 50g Kerrygold butter
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Heat the oven to 200C (400F), gas mark 6.
- Mix together the polenta, Parmesan, nutmeg and a good grinding of black pepper and set aside.
- Bring a saucepan of salted water to the boil, then tip in the parsnips and cook for 6 minutes or until just tender.
- Drain and then while the parsnips are still hot, toss with the Parmesan mixture to coat.
- Set a large roasting tin over the hop and melt the butter.
- Add the parsnips and quickly turn to coat in the melted butter.
- Put the tin in the oven and roast for 20 minutes, then turn the parsnips over and cook for another 20 minutes or so until cooked through and golden.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
SUMMER PASTA BAKE
Pre-heat your oven 200C Place a saucepan of water over a...
This recipe makes perfectly crisp gingerbread house that will have everyone gasp...
Chilli Butter Poached Prawns
Spice up your life with this irresistible shellfish recipe. Easy to whip up in n...
Mixed Berry Crumble
Ideal for the predictably unpredictable Irish weather, this is a dessert for all...
Field mushroom soup with crunchy garlic croutons
Autumn beckons with this earthy wholesome soup. Forage for wild field mushrooms...
Baked Lemon & Vanilla Cheesecake
If you are looking for your signature dinner party dessert, the search is over....