- 6 tablespoons polenta
- 100g freshly grated Parmesan
- pinch of freshly grated nutmeg
- 2kg parsnips, quartered and core removed
- 50g Kerrygold butter
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Heat the oven to 200C (400F), gas mark 6.
- Mix together the polenta, Parmesan, nutmeg and a good grinding of black pepper and set aside.
- Bring a saucepan of salted water to the boil, then tip in the parsnips and cook for 6 minutes or until just tender.
- Drain and then while the parsnips are still hot, toss with the Parmesan mixture to coat.
- Set a large roasting tin over the hop and melt the butter.
- Add the parsnips and quickly turn to coat in the melted butter.
- Put the tin in the oven and roast for 20 minutes, then turn the parsnips over and cook for another 20 minutes or so until cooked through and golden.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
A simple but effective baking idea this Halloween, get creative for the perfect...
Great shortbread never goes unnoticed. The quintessential buttery biscuit deserv...
There are two secret ingredients to fab scones. Kerrygold and a splash of love....
EASY ONE TRAY CHICKEN DINNER
Looking for a quick and easy dish that will please everyone? Try these chicken f...
PANCAKES WITH SALTED CARAMEL SAUCE
Salted caramel has been popping up in recipes a lot lately, but have you ever tr...
Sticky toffee pudding with butterscotch sauce
A sweet tooth is not a weakness. It’s a gift. Especially when you’re armed w...