1. Put the butter in a small saucepan and heat on medium heat. Meanwhile, peel the garlic and cut it into thin slices. As soon as the butter has heated, add a third of the garlic to the butter and fry.
2. Remove with a slotted spoon and place on a plate lined with kitchen paper when fried. Repeat the process twice until all the garlic is fried.
3. Bring plenty of water to boil, add salt and cook the pasta until al dente.
4. Meanwhile, finely chop the herbs and cut the chilli pods into fine rings. Put the herb butter in a small saucepan and melt on low heat.
5. Drain the pasta and return it to the saucepan. Add the herb butter with the chilli peppers and 2/3 of the herbs and mix thoroughly.
6. Dish the pasta onto a plate, garnish with the rest of the herbs, roasted garlic and Dubliner cheese. Season with salt and pepper and serve immediately.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Hot Cross Buns with Salted Caramel Sauce
Recipe by Thabitha Makwakwa (@thabitha_chef) For the Hot Cross B...
Roasted Carrots in a Bag with Herby Butter
A brilliant way to serve carrots on Christmas Day for large numbers as they need...
Kerrygold Christmas Cookies
These can be packed in cellophane bags and tied with ribbons to be given as a ni...
Carrot Cake with Orange Blossom Frosting
Preheat the oven to 180°C and oil and line a 13 x 23cm loaf tin wit...
Millionaire Chocolate Squares
Caramel, chocolate and shortbread. The holy trinity of baking. Great shortbread...
LEEKS WRAPPED IN PARMA HAM
This is a great way of making a delicious sauce without having to go to the trou...