1. Put the butter in a small saucepan and heat on medium heat. Meanwhile, peel the garlic and cut it into thin slices. As soon as the butter has heated, add a third of the garlic to the butter and fry.
2. Remove with a slotted spoon and place on a plate lined with kitchen paper when fried. Repeat the process twice until all the garlic is fried.
3. Bring plenty of water to boil, add salt and cook the pasta until al dente.
4. Meanwhile, finely chop the herbs and cut the chilli pods into fine rings. Put the herb butter in a small saucepan and melt on low heat.
5. Drain the pasta and return it to the saucepan. Add the herb butter with the chilli peppers and 2/3 of the herbs and mix thoroughly.
6. Dish the pasta onto a plate, garnish with the rest of the herbs, roasted garlic and Dubliner cheese. Season with salt and pepper and serve immediately.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Chocolate Biscuit Cake Christmas Cracker
Perfect for a delicious edible Christmas gift this Christmas! Place...
Smoked Bacon and Pecan Brussel Sprouts with Shallot Butter
This is a great way to ensure that your Brussel sprouts end up perfectly cooked....
Sheet Pan Balsamic Steak & Potatoes with Kerrygold Garlic Butter
Recipe by: Thabitha Makwakwa (@Thabitha_Chef) 1. Preheat th...
Farmette’s Farmhouse Tres Leches Cake
This recipe was created by our friend, Imen McDonnell (...
Kerrygold Upside Down Pineapple and Blueberry Cake
Recipe by: Imtiyaaz Hart (@imtiyaazhart) 1. Preheat the ove...
Leg of Lamb with Rosemary and Irish Butter
A roast leg of lamb is delicious any time of the year. Add some real Irish butte...