- 100g/4oz Kerrygold Pure Irish Salted Butter
- 10 large cooked prawns, heads removed
- 1 red chilli – seeds removed and finely sliced
- 1 courgette, chopped
- Handful fresh thyme - chopped
- Handful fresh basil - chopped, plus extra to garnish
- 1 tbsp red pesto
- 200ml/7fl oz chicken stock
- 1 lemon, juice only
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 ripe plum tomatoes, peeled, seeds removed, sliced
- 1/2 fennel bulb, finely sliced
- Heat 1 tbsp Kerrygold butter in a frying pan and fry the chilli and courgette until soft. Add the thyme, basil, pesto and chicken stock and bring the mixture to the boil. Simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the rest of the Kerrygold butter and lemon juice, salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Add the tomatoes, prawns and fennel into the sauce and simmer for 5 minutes until the fennel is soft.
- Pop in a bowl to share or serve on a bed of wild rice.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Mussels and tomato stew
Wash the mussels. Discard any damaged and open mussels....
Field mushroom soup with crunchy garlic croutons
Autumn beckons with this earthy wholesome soup. Forage for wild field mushrooms...
Crab Tian with brown soda bread & cherry tomatoes
A seafood starter that sets the tone at dinner parties. Find the freshest white...
Irish Stove-Top Potatoes with cheese
Our national treasure deserves a revival every now and again. Looking back to by...
Lamb chops with red wine, rosemary and garlic butter
Marinated lamb chops. Tender and tasty. Bring out the best in them with rosemary...
Braised Red Cabbage
Tantalize your tastebuds with this stunning side dish. It looks divine and it ta...