- 100g/4oz Kerrygold Pure Irish Salted Butter
- 10 large cooked prawns, heads removed
- 1 red chilli – seeds removed and finely sliced
- 1 courgette, chopped
- Handful fresh thyme - chopped
- Handful fresh basil - chopped, plus extra to garnish
- 1 tbsp red pesto
- 200ml/7fl oz chicken stock
- 1 lemon, juice only
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 ripe plum tomatoes, peeled, seeds removed, sliced
- 1/2 fennel bulb, finely sliced
- Heat 1 tbsp Kerrygold butter in a frying pan and fry the chilli and courgette until soft. Add the thyme, basil, pesto and chicken stock and bring the mixture to the boil. Simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the rest of the Kerrygold butter and lemon juice, salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Add the tomatoes, prawns and fennel into the sauce and simmer for 5 minutes until the fennel is soft.
- Pop in a bowl to share or serve on a bed of wild rice.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Easy Roast Lamb
This recipe by Paul Flynn is an adaptation of a classic French recipe. The lamb...
PRAWNS AND LINGUINE
Starring in our Memories in the Making TV advert, this simple easy dish is one t...
Cranberry & Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
A decadent twist on the classic hot cross bun recipe made with juicy cranberries...
The classic muffin. Breakfast fit for a king or a well-deserved treat at the end...
Baked mackerel with pancetta
Mackerel and pancetta. An unlikely pair but an inspired idea. Pancetta is Italia...