- 6 tartlet tins or 1 x 26 cm tart tin
- Piping bag
- FOR THE PASTRY:
- 220g of flour
- 50g of sugar
- 100g dark chocolate
- Pinch of salt
- 80g Kerrygold Pure Irish Salted Butter
- 1 tbsp cocoa
- FOR THE FILLING:
- 250ml of cream
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of cinnamon
- 1 pack of powder gelatine
- 300g cream cheese
- 25g dark chocolate couverture
- Melt the chocolate.
- Put the flour, cocoa, butter, sugar and salt in a bowl and mix with the chocolate.
- Knead the dough and chill for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile preheat the oven to 180°C top and bottom heat.
- Divide the dough into six parts and press into the respective greased tins. Bake for 12 minutes, let cool.
- Add the cream, sugar, cinnamon and vanilla extract in a saucepan and heat.
- Soak the powdered gelatine in a little water and let it swell. As soon as the cream mixture is warm, stir in the gelatine.
- Finally, stir in the cream cheese. Put aside.
- Melt the dark chocolate couverture. Mix with a tablespoon of cream and cream cheese mixture and place in a piping bag, cut a small hole in the bag.
- Add the cream cheese mixture to the tartlets.
- Using the chocolate mix, pipe a swirl starting at the centre of the tartlet until you get to the outside edge.
- Use a wooden stick to move through, and starting from the center of your swirl, lightly drag it in a straight line to the edge. Continue around the tartlet repeating that step and alternate pulling from the center out and then from the outside to the center to create the spider web pattern.
- Chill for four hours
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
HERB & CHILI BUTTER
Butter is one of the most versatile and widely used ingredients by chefs all ove...
Classic Tomato Soup
Add all the ingredients to a large saucepan and bring to a boil, low...
Great shortbread never goes unnoticed. The quintessential buttery biscuit deserv...
Irish Oat Flapjacks
What a delectable culinary comfort. Delicious hot or cold, you can whip up these...