- 1/2 can condensed milk
- 275g dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- A good pinch of sea salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Chopped hazelnuts (optional)
- Line a 7 inch tin or Tupperware with cling film. Set aside.
- Melt the dark chocolate and condensed milk in a glass bowl over a pan of simmering water. Only stir gently when the chocolate is nearly fully melted. Don’t over-stir.
- Gently stir in the vanilla extract and salt.
- Pour the thick fudge into your tin and press evenly into the corners. Sprinkle with the chopped nuts if using.
- Leave the fudge in the fridge to set for a few hours or overnight.
- Cut into squares or cut out shapes with cutters.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
EASY ONE TRAY CHICKEN DINNER
Looking for a quick and easy dish that will please everyone? Try these chicken f...
Rasberry Victoria Sponge Cake
Home Sweet Home is all the sweeter with freshly baked Victorian sponge cake. Tra...
Halloween Monster Cookies
Start with the cream. Finely chop the chocolate and place in a bowl...
Cauliflower and St. Tola fritters
For the Fritters: Mash up the cauliflower, then add in the eggs, ch...
Shepherd’s pie with cheesy mash
Hibernate through the winter with a classic dish that never gets old-fashioned....