- 1/2 can condensed milk
- 275g dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- A good pinch of sea salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Chopped hazelnuts (optional)
- Line a 7 inch tin or Tupperware with cling film. Set aside.
- Melt the dark chocolate and condensed milk in a glass bowl over a pan of simmering water. Only stir gently when the chocolate is nearly fully melted. Don’t over-stir.
- Gently stir in the vanilla extract and salt.
- Pour the thick fudge into your tin and press evenly into the corners. Sprinkle with the chopped nuts if using.
- Leave the fudge in the fridge to set for a few hours or overnight.
- Cut into squares or cut out shapes with cutters.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Kerrygold Strawberry Meringue Cake
Preheat the oven to 175c. Mix the butter, 125g sugar and...
Christmassy Cookie Butter Truffles
Get creative this festive season with the ideal Christmas gift for loved ones!...
PANCAKES WITH SALTED CARAMEL SAUCE
Salted caramel has been popping up in recipes a lot lately, but have you ever tr...
Millionaire Chocolate Squares
Caramel, chocolate and shortbread. The holy trinity of baking. Great shortbread...
MUSSELS COOKED WITH CREAM, CHORIZO, GARLIC AND FLAT – LEAF PARSLEY
Start by prepping the mussels. The shells should be tightly shut and...
Sticky toffee pudding with butterscotch sauce
A sweet tooth is not a weakness. It’s a gift. Especially when you’re armed w...