- 1/2 can condensed milk
- 275g dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- A good pinch of sea salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Chopped hazelnuts (optional)
- Line a 7 inch tin or Tupperware with cling film. Set aside.
- Melt the dark chocolate and condensed milk in a glass bowl over a pan of simmering water. Only stir gently when the chocolate is nearly fully melted. Don’t over-stir.
- Gently stir in the vanilla extract and salt.
- Pour the thick fudge into your tin and press evenly into the corners. Sprinkle with the chopped nuts if using.
- Leave the fudge in the fridge to set for a few hours or overnight.
- Cut into squares or cut out shapes with cutters.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
SPRING ONION POTATO CAKES
Begin by boiling the potatoes until soft. Next, m...
Baked mackerel with pancetta
Mackerel and pancetta. An unlikely pair but an inspired idea. Pancetta is Italia...
Sticky toffee pudding with butterscotch sauce
A sweet tooth is not a weakness. It’s a gift. Especially when you’re armed w...
This iconic cake is a favourite with all the family. Curious culinary spirits ca...
Rhubarb & Strawberry Sponge Pudding
Dessert doesn’t need justification but if anyone asks, this recipe has two of...
Kerrygold Chicken Wings
Preparation time: 15 minutes Baking time: approx. 40-55 minutes Pr...