- 1/2 can condensed milk
- 275g dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- A good pinch of sea salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Chopped hazelnuts (optional)
- Line a 7 inch tin or Tupperware with cling film. Set aside.
- Melt the dark chocolate and condensed milk in a glass bowl over a pan of simmering water. Only stir gently when the chocolate is nearly fully melted. Don’t over-stir.
- Gently stir in the vanilla extract and salt.
- Pour the thick fudge into your tin and press evenly into the corners. Sprinkle with the chopped nuts if using.
- Leave the fudge in the fridge to set for a few hours or overnight.
- Cut into squares or cut out shapes with cutters.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
LEG OF LAMB WITH ROSEMARY AND IRISH BUTTER
No Easter meal is complete without a roast leg of lamb, indeed it's delicious an...
Remove the stalks and place the apples in a bowl of boiling water, r...
This iconic cake is a favourite with all the family. Curious culinary spirits ca...
No Bake Salted Caramel Cheesecake Jars
For the biscuit base, melt the butter and crush the digestives in a...
Crab Tian with brown soda bread & cherry tomatoes
A seafood starter that sets the tone at dinner parties. Find the freshest white...
Roasted Carrots with Herby Butter
A brilliant way to serve carrots on Christmas Day for large numbers as they need...