- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil and set aside.
- Place butter in small pan over medium heat and cook for 2-3 minutes or until brown bits form on bottom of pan. Make sure to swirl the pan to prevent burning.
- Remove from heat and set aside.
- Place chopsticks on cutting board.
- Place potato between chopsticks and make thin slices. (The chopsticks will prevent the knife from going all the way through the potato).
- Repeat with remaining potatoes.
- Place sliced potatoes, red onion and garlic cloves on baking sheet.
- Pour 3 tablespoons brown butter over top and toss to coat.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes.
- Baste potatoes with additional 3 tablespoons brown butter and bake for 25 minutes or until cooked to desired level.
- Toss with remaining 2 tablespoons of brown butter and serve. Garnish with chives if desired.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Baked aubergine with tomato and cheese
Whoever said vegetables lack substance will eat their words with our baked auber...
In a small saucepan melt 6 tablespoons butter; pour into a 13 X 9-in...
Mixed Berry Crumble
Ideal for the predictably unpredictable Irish weather, this is a dessert for all...
Millionaire Chocolate Squares
Caramel, chocolate and shortbread. The holy trinity of baking. Great shortbread...
Brown Butter Hasselback Potatoes
Calling all brown butter fans! Just say no to plain roasted potatoes. These Bro...
Chocolate and Blueberry Cake
This impressive but simple chocolate cake ticks all the boxes for Easter enterta...