- Begin by draining the chickpeas and peeling the garlic.
- Add the chickpeas, garlic, tahini, a little bit of lemon juice, cumin and some salt and pepper to a food processor.
- Slowly pour the melted butter into the hummus mixture followed by the ice cold water. Process everything for approximately 4-6 minutes until smooth and combined.
- Season with salt and pepper and spoon into a bowl.
- Serve with some toasted bread and enjoy.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Kerrygold Chicken Wings
Preparation time: 15 minutes Baking time: approx. 40-55 minutes Pr...
Champ and Colcannon
The humble spud. What a versatile vegetable. This recipe is an old friend that s...
Garlic Stuffed Mushrooms with cheese
45 minutes is a long time to cook garlic but when you taste the resulting purée...
Sometimes the simple things hit the spot. Like homemade scones still warm from t...
Peanut butter brownies
Preheat the oven to 180°C / 350°F Butter and line a 9...