- Begin by draining the chickpeas and peeling the garlic.
- Add the chickpeas, garlic, tahini, a little bit of lemon juice, cumin and some salt and pepper to a food processor.
- Slowly pour the melted butter into the hummus mixture followed by the ice cold water. Process everything for approximately 4-6 minutes until smooth and combined.
- Season with salt and pepper and spoon into a bowl.
- Serve with some toasted bread and enjoy.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Batter fish with cucumber and radish salad
For the Fish: or the beer batter, put the flour together with the b...
Rasberry Victoria Sponge Cake
Home Sweet Home is all the sweeter with freshly baked Victorian sponge cake. Tra...
Salmon Fillets with a garlic, herb and citrus butter
Salmon and lemon were made for each other. Add fresh garlic with some herbs and...
Bread & Butter Pudding
Bread and butter. Frugal but fancy. Makes you wonder why the best course is last...
Peek A Boo Cookies
This recipe by Shane Smith makes 12 cookie sandwiches. Preheat your...
Shirley Shannon’s spicy butter chicken
Clodagh McKenna Farmhouse Recipe This family favourite, from the Shannon Fami...