- Blitz the digestives in a blender or put in a zip lock plastic bag and bash with a rolling pin until they are reduced to fine crumbs.
- Melt the butter and add to the crushed biscuits. Mix together well then spoon into the tin.
- Press the crumbs into the base and up the sides of the tin for 2cm as firmly as possible. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or up to 24 hours.
- Spoon the caramel into the biscuit base and cover with a layer of sliced banana.
- Top with the whipped cream and a dusting of cocoa powder.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
There are two secret ingredients to fab scones. Kerrygold and a splash of love....
Mixed Berry Crumble
Ideal for the predictably unpredictable Irish weather, this is a dessert for all...
Mix the dry ingredients in a large bowl, add the eggs and milk and w...
Rory O’ Connell’s Dried Fig, Date, Almond, Pistachio and Chocolate Cake
Rory O'Connell's delicious dried fig, date, almond, pistachio and chocolate cake...
Griddled asparagus with lemon butter sauce
Asparagus are the baby shoots of a cultivated lily plant. A delicacy with an int...
Peanut butter brownies
Preheat the oven to 180°C / 350°F Butter and line a 9...