- 900g baby potatoes or new potatoes
- 3 tablespoons fresh mint, chopped
- 50g Kerrygold Pure Irish Salted Butter
- 2 shallots, finely diced
- 20 garden pea pods, podded (or 3.5oz frozen peas)
- 10 radishes, finely sliced
- 1 lemon, juice and zest
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Place the potatoes in a saucepan half filled with water and add 1 tablespoon of torn fresh mint leaves and a sprinkle of sea salt. Place the saucepan, with lid, over a high heat and bring to the boil. Cook for 20-25 minutes or until the potatoes are completely cooked through.
- While the potatoes are cooking, place a frying pan over a medium heat and melt the butter. When the butter is melted, add finely diced shallots and cook until soft. Remove from the heat and stir in the lemon juice, lemon zest and Dijon mustard.
- Drain the potatoes, slice them in half and add them to your serving dish followed by the fresh peas. If you’re using frozen peas, cook them in boiling, salted water for 2 or 3 minutes.
- Next add the radishes, mint and lemon butter dressing and toss together to make sure all the ingredients are completely coated. Make sure your potatoes are still warm when you’re adding the dressing as they will absorb the dressing much better.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
This ultimate sprinkles birthday cake with buttercream frosting is simply a drea...
Cheesy Potato Soup
Is there anything quite as Irish as Potato Soup? That’s why we found it fit...
Mini Lemon Curd Cheesecakes
A perfect make-ahead dessert, prepare it in advance and pop it in the fridge....