- 100g/4oz Kerrygold Pure Irish Salted Butter
- 10 large cooked prawns, heads removed
- 1 red chilli – seeds removed and finely sliced
- 1 courgette, chopped
- Handful fresh thyme - chopped
- Handful fresh basil - chopped, plus extra to garnish
- 1 tbsp red pesto
- 200ml/7fl oz chicken stock
- 1 lemon, juice only
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 ripe plum tomatoes, peeled, seeds removed, sliced
- 1/2 fennel bulb, finely sliced
- Heat 1 tbsp Kerrygold butter in a frying pan and fry the chilli and courgette until soft. Add the thyme, basil, pesto and chicken stock and bring the mixture to the boil. Simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the rest of the Kerrygold butter and lemon juice, salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Add the tomatoes, prawns and fennel into the sauce and simmer for 5 minutes until the fennel is soft.
- Pop in a bowl to share or serve on a bed of wild rice.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Minty Mushey Peas
Mushy peas are traditionally served with fish and chips but their appeal has spr...
Millionaire Chocolate Squares
Caramel, chocolate and shortbread. The holy trinity of baking. Great shortbread ...
Field mushroom soup with crunchy garlic croutons
Autumn beckons with this earthy wholesome soup. Forage for wild field mushrooms ...
This iconic cake is a favourite with all the family. Curious culinary spirits ca...
Apple & Hazelnut Streusel
This winter warmer is scrumptious with custard, clotted cream or crème fraîche...
Irish Stove-Top Potatoes with cheese
Our national treasure deserves a revival every now and again. Looking back to by...